UEFA Euro 2008

could please someone post a screenshot of the settings? i like to know if you are able to disable e.g. the pass-gauge and the stars over the players heads...

it is a really important factor for me to buy the game or not...

oh yes, the 3rd time: can you save replays offline?

sorry for my bad english.

@ Sky, dazzer (?)

I read on eurogamer comments that the demo is locked to 576p, is the full game the same for it to look so much worse then the 360 version?

are the most of you Guys here FIFA or Pes player, i want to know how much PES player prefer the Euro game From EA like i do, its unbelivable, but for me first time EA kicks Konami asses! Seabass has trouble now......!

I am a pro player but have to say if Euro 2008 builds on the demo for me it will be the best football game ever. Although for pure gameplay I still prefer the ps2 pro games (appreciate Im in the minority.) Fifa 09 may change this though.

With regard to the ps3 vs xbox issues. i have both and couldnt really tell a dif between the demo's. is the final game on the ps3 honestly worse to look at than the ps3 demo?? i will be annoyed cos i always favout the ps for footy games due to the pad.

Jack, if your opponent pauses it, then you can't even try and make subs as you can't go into team management at all. You have to pause it yourself to make tactical changes and subs.

In FIFA08 this was sorted with the update around Xmas time.

Perhaps they forgot and we should expect an update for this too?

At least they have prevented the frustration by not allowing it to happen this time.

That moving ball by itself thing is THE biggest concern for me - perhaps it's an attempt to create a windy game.....(he says clutching a something resembling straw).

On another subject, OK, what time does my postman arrive? I am now 15 mins late for work with a 30 minute drive to get there on top!

I think some people will be let down by this game,i thnk pacebo will.Me i like it but Ea have done what konami have done and not taken care of the little things that count imo.The weather is in but it's either pissing down or bone dry.Why have they not done what madden has done with the weather? Allowing you to choose the temp then choose overcast,so if it's say 65 and light cloud you may get rain,but if 10 and overcast it may snow.The kits should get dirty as the game progrsses as in madden & the pitch should mark up.As another branch of their company already has this you would think that they would use it.You guys know more than me about the tech stuff but it's these things that make it a true to life simulation.But i think the way you can build your game play is great.But this game will get a bit of stick from some people.

@ Sky, dazzer (?)

I read on eurogamer comments that the demo is locked to 576p, is the full game the same for it to look so much worse then the 360 version?

didn't notice that

in my opintion both, demo and the full game run at 720p, but my tv has no option to show the actual resolution

so no one has experienced the ball moving around with no one in sight?

I actually got this when playing the very first match offline. At least a couple of players became invisible the last 25min of the match. I noticed that it seemd to happen after they did a sub. So far it only happend once.

Great game but is it just me or crosses seem to be way too effective? When playing on legendary diffculty, I noticed A.I score most goals from crosses, the attackers headers seem to be unstoppable, they get to the ball most times before the defenders. It wasn't like that on fifa 08...

Played this last night for the first time.
Brilliant game.
Feels so different to fifa imo,and looks stunning on (official microsoft)vga cable, 1280x1024 widescreen.
I've never played the demo,so can't compare them,but this just feels right to me.
Online was great,but unfortunately I took an almighty hammering(0-6)from some guy called marsNL,who is ranked at number one(i hardly got a touch of the ball) and most other games online were 0-0,1-0,2-1.
Went back to fifa 08 just to compare them,but thats it for me.
There is no going back guys.

Just played my Ps3 version,360 seems to have brighter and clear graphics,some replays are jerky like Pes2008,but i find it feels great.I'm used to 360 controller but even when i played my fifa o8 on ps3 i always thought it played better.But hey what do i know? Atleast the commentator relates to my style of play with " he just lumped that up the field ":DD

Where's Jack Bauer today? Desparately tearing around town terrorising every game shop owner in his single-minded quest to get his hands on a copy. Sorry mate, we can't sell it until tomorrow. Sorry mate, I've just sold my last copy.

Cam if you don't get it today,go to 24hour tesco they will give it to you at midnight,unless you just want to wait till the morning.:((

The reason I want it today is because I am free 2nite.

Tommorow I am going to a mates so I wont get chance to play it after work. :((

Back
Top Bottom