UEFA Champions League 05/06 Thread

Re: UEFA Champions League 04/05 Thread

What about Italy-France 1-2 Euro 2000, Milan - Ajax 3-2 :D... thers many but thats what makes football painful.

Stop it, or I'll soon be bitching about the WC 1974 finals.. ;)

It's a strange sport, football. It's inperdictability is reason to love it or hate it. I guess that's depending on wich side you are. Especially tournaments have a strange way of doing things... A tournament is the most unfair way to choose a winner, mostly.

Milanista said:
Id always want an entertaining match, but its different when the team you supported for your life wins that way. I couldnt care less if Milan were rubbish to watch tonight because qualification felt MUCH better.

I dont fully agree that Milan's goal was luck. PSV were tired after controlling and running all game, Kaka, who imo was Milan's best, took advantage over the fatigue and crossed it to Ambrosini, who was left unmarked due to the fatigue i suppose. Milan did what PSV couldnt over both legs, take the vital chances home. Like Cruijff said above, PSV werent sharp during the moment they needed to be sharp... thats how we scored, and I think its Milan's strength...just like against Inter who were stronger both legs, but we took our chances when they didnt.

But then again PSV played better, and im happy to admit that. But if the opposite happened (PSV scoring on the last minute to go thru after playing poorly), i doubt you would really complain.
First, I'm not a PSV fan for life ;) so i'm not really sad PSV is out, I just think PSV was by far the better team in these 2 games.
I think PSV should be proud, they played great football, scored 3 goals against a defense with Stam, Nesta, Cafu, Maldini, not every team is able to do just that!

Ok, Kaka played a decent game, but a team with SO MANY super players should do MUCH better imo. one of the best strikers on this planet did not even had 1 decent shot on goal.

I don't know, but i would not be happy if my team with ALL those great players played like this, but maybe thats because i'm dutch, and we want great looking football :D :D rather loose with great football then win with horrible football :D thats why we never win something :D

This champions league final sucks!! :puke: Iam not a psv fan but i can tell you, PSV is alot better than milan, they have very much luck that away point a dubble!!! hahaha, also seedorf has problems with is attitude :puke: he smells to money :puke:

aaleee ale aleee alleeee alleeeee

Liverpool Livepool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milan didn't play very well, but with the prospect of Juventus in the weekend and a 2-0 win in Italy it didn't surprise me that the didn't play to their full potential

I think thats quite a shit post oranje...... Seedorf had to live with the whistles all game and didnt have that bad a game as you seem to say.

Seedorf is certainly not a bad player. He even has very good moments. It is unfortunate that moments didn't include taking penalty's for the national team. If it wasn't for that, he might get a little more respect here.

Seedorf was very unlucky with his passing, but overal played a decent game. It's a shame van Basten doesn't give him a shot in the Dutch National team. The constant boeing and whistling was hard for him, but I think that we Dutch always link Seedorf to the crucial penalty misses;)

vallorus said:
hehe 2 zielen 1 gedachte Cruijff?:P
A Dutchman can't think about Seedorf without thinking of missed penalty's at the same time, sadly.

Hes rather popular amongst super models in italy, one of them was Naomi Campbell a few years ago.

Anyway some Milan players said they felt a 'deportivo' coming, and even i did to be honest. I thought however that Milan did what ancelotti said before the game, we need that 1 goal, and we got the goal and qualified. Wasnt the easiest of tasks, but we did the job.

But now even more stress and pressure on the players - juventus on the wekeend which can potentially decide who wins Serie A.

Seedorf was a great player in 95 !!!! he really was.
but some player cant take handle it when they make money!!
Also he thinks is usefull for oranje,.....he think.
but without clarence it goes very very go :lmao: od!

Milanista said:
is seedorf hated in holland? they did the same to him against ajax.
Its SOOOOOOOOO sad that people boo him in Holland, people forgot all the great things he has done for dutch football.

They boo him because of some missed penalty's and some games in the dutch team where he was not playing so well. Also people in Holland don't like his aditude.

I have big respect for him tho.

Also the commentator was talking about Seedorf's chances in the national squad, and that he wasted his shot... Van basten doesn't give him a shot because of experiences from other coaches, he never worked with him. Not really a fair judgment in my opinion

Cruijff his the MAN :applause:
He can say everything :flower:
(Hij heeft wat betekend voor het voetbal in Nederland niet seedorf) :lmao:

Not trying to rub it in, but here are some nice moments of the night:

image1.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

LOL dutch giant vs dutch giant
image13.jpg

Good with Oranje? We didn't qualify in 2002, and our preformance at EURO 2004 was everything except good. The fact that Holland made it to the semies proved that my theory about tournaments is correct.

PSV already has it's price. I support the club because I find it sympathetic (for some reason). To bad PSV plays in the Eredivisie. The "Mickey-Mouse Competiton" of Europe. Really, even AC Milan could win that one. :p

(Hij heeft wat betekend voor het voetbal in Nederland niet seedorf)
you spelled "betekend" wrong. It ends with a "t". Just to comment on little unimportant things...

Last edited by a moderator:

it was very nice to see the respect of the Milan players and fans towards our national day of memorial for the victims of WO2

you spelled "betekend" wrong. It ends with a "t". Just to comment on little unimportant things...

Het is toch een voltooid deelwoord? maarja zoals je al zei, nie zow belangrijk;)

it was very nice to see the respect of the Milan players and fans towards our national day of memorial for the victims of WO2

YES your right!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

respect for the dead and heroes :salute:

vallorus said:
Het is toch een voltooid deelwoord? maarja zoals je al zei, nie zow belangrijk;)
"Het heeft betekend.
Hij heeft betekent."

I don't like our language. And Ajax pretty much sucks.

Cruijff his the MAN
He can say everything
(Hij heeft wat betekent voor het voetbal in Nederland niet seedorf)

voor onze hollanders die het weer niet kunnen laten.
Niemand is perfect en daar ben ik het perfect voorbeeld van !! \\:o/

Well, if he had denied it, he wouldn't be a very good trainer. And imo PSV dominated the full 180 minutes, rather than just this 90... But I'm a PSV'er, so don't trust me.

but eey, tomorrow AZ can reach the final in Uefa Cup :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom