Tottenham Thread

I enjoy watching football in general but I think Spurs need to spice things up a bit if they want to gain more fans. Possibly the most predictable team in the league at the moment and it's a sign of weakness for PL that they're so close to the top.

I'm a big fan of Lamela so I'll be keeping an eye on Spurs until he leaves at least... which might not be too long.

Looks to me like Sherwood is having the same issue that Villas Boas had. No apparent match plan A or B. It all looks like coincidental when going forward and insecure and sheepish when defending.

That game was a pile of shite. It obviously seems that we've went backwards instead of going forwards in the way we play football after the Redknapp days.

BipAhjiIQAAAcGZ.jpg

Hrm...

Spurs look like a random collection of players thrown together and foisted on an unsuspecting manager ...which is exactly the case!

First priority in the summer player-wise has to be getting rid of Adebayor. You'll never do anything in football being reliant upon him. Sell him whilst his stock is relatively high (in Adebayor terms)

BTW, what a lunatic the Benfica manager is!

Just came here to state that the majority of Benfica fans are NOT ok with our coach's childish antics.

A club of our size and history should be all about class, and not that.

Luckily for Spurs, Bendtner may have played his last game for Arsenal after his latest drunk outing. Gunners are for the taking without its star player.

Bendtner, TGSTEL - The Greatest Striker That Ever Lived. He's really good at rubbing his naked parts against cabs in Copenhagen too.

On the other hand, we've got a spy planted in White Hart Lane in the form of Adebarndoor!
Hopefuly he will help us by getting sent off as usual in the first half. Let's see!

I'd say Arsenal is playing poor "on purpose". There aren't a whole lot of inventive play going on for Spurs and they're extremely poorly placed in the midfield. They're pretending to pressure high up but not really doing it, which makes me certain that Gunners will get a few more on counter. I also think Wenger has noticed it and will keep playing counter attack for that very reason.

EDIT: When you're not scoring those, you're not going to win matches.

Last edited:
I like him, the troubles at the club aren't his fault, but the Spurs job might too soon for him. A lower placed side like Swansea or Norwich would be a good place for him at such a stage in his career.

Spurs should get Mancini

Last edited:
Sherwood is doing worse than AVB, he words today are embarrassing and the sooner he's gone the better.

The club is a mess.

Well, at least under Sherwood they play well once in a while. Under AVB every match was a big fat yawn and it looked like the players hated it too.

ZerotheHero is quite right. I think Sherwood results are worst, but they are playing a little better now (still playing bad). Well, when AVB was training FC Porto, I thought that he will be one of the greatest managers in the future because he won everything he could in that season but he have been disappointing me. Maybe he left FC Porto to early...

Back
Top Bottom