Tottenham Thread

9g3k.jpg

:(

BEST away win in years for me.

Tottenham wanting all our targets, buy out all top players so called... they can´t build a team of them. No heart, no passion and no GOALS.

ghozv46.png

what a win.

Spurs were unlucky. Should have been 2-1 at HT and then Paulinho wrongly gets sent off as Spurs were dominant.

Whilst it really shouldn't have been a 5-0 loss, AVB might get sacked now

Could have been AVB last match...that would be a shame...sacking the manager is not the solution.

Don't agree with you over the Soldado goal, that was clearly a foul, no shoulde charge at all, he simply pushed...i haven't seen the second half. I was making a wok dinner for friends...can't say i'm disappointed that i missed it...

Give them time. Next season once their players settle in and once their manager finds the best 11 players and give them time and confidence they are going to shine.

Spurs were unlucky. Should have been 2-1 at HT and then Paulinho wrongly gets sent off as Spurs were dominant.

Whilst it really shouldn't have been a 5-0 loss, AVB might get sacked now

yeah it should have bean 7-0 , WTF are you talking about deserve ? what did spurs deserve when they didn't have any chance for whole 90 minutes

the red card wasn´t the reason we take 3 points today, the reason was Tottenham were shite.

That wasn't the question

Spurs were shite in the 1st half but were having a decent 2nd half until the card. Any potential fightback was extinguished

Last edited:
Spurs looked like they might get one back right before the red card (some 'clever' defending by Skrtl to prevent Soldado reaching a good Lennon cross like a minute before) but after the red card they gave up.

Initially as it was Suarez I assumed the scream, roll, hold hand up as if something is broken and sob into the ground meant nothing, but on replay it was clear that Paulinho changed his foot direction to catch the player - so it's definitely a red for me.

One does wonder how Luis manages though. I mean, the only time I've heard screams like that in sports is when an NFL player does an ACL. But Suarez somehow keeps coming back. His powers of recovery are immense.

Honestly you are crazy if you think that Paulinho didnt deserve the red card. This is football, not karate. He totally deserved the red card and the only player in the Spurs side that complained was Walker.

Pipa why post that pic in here for? Banter? At who?

I think at 27 Pts. Still better then Mutd! This reminds me of Newsc they bought loads to almost miss out on The league and now , they're getting results.

You think you'd have won 5-0 without the red?

Who here is talking about 'deserve'? Not me.

Yes we were winning by 2 in first half and we could be up by 3-4 goals , and who cares about red ? He deserve red and he got it so he can suck it all day long , also holty or how was his name should have take 2nd yellow , we have been so good today and Tottenham a joke that's a fact ;)

I dunno in the replay it does look like he flicks his foot towards Suarez, these incidents seem to be red cards these days. Spurs need that Romanian guy Chiriches back as he is there best defender in terms of reading the game, they look really badly organized without him.

why i post that pic? to relieve a bit the pain of Spurs getting almost all our targets in Dempsey, then dump him, Sigurdsson, Chadli, Holtby, Eriksen etc... i have nothing against AWB, but i don´t like Tottenham thinking big of themselfs buing all the players and getting no results.. i´m happy now we didn´t get those players, except Dempsey back then... he would have better career at LFC i think.

why i post that pic? to relieve a bit the pain of Spurs getting almost all our targets
That sounds very naive to me. Good players nowadays are wanted by at least 3 clubs and to say they went on to snatch YOUR targets is just ridiculous.

why i post that pic? to relieve a bit the pain of Spurs getting almost all our targets in Dempsey, then dump him, Sigurdsson, Chadli, Holtby, Eriksen etc... i have nothing against AWB, but i don´t like Tottenham thinking big of themselfs buing all the players and getting no results.. i´m happy now we didn´t get those players, except Dempsey back then... he would have better career at LFC i think.

they bought the players you obviously didn't want enough to buy.

you have spent over 100million in the last couple of seasons, your making it sound like Spurs are this big bad team that looked at who you wanted to buy and then bought them under your noses and sneakily?

You were rumoured to be after players and you didn't get them for whatever reason.

Anybody can see that they bought in some quality players and that when you bring in so many players at once, there are going to be problems.

I can't believe I am sticking up for spurs?! :SHOCK:

If the manager is given more time I am sure spurs can turn it around, but after this result, it is looking ominous for him.

well maybe we will also spend those 100 mil. we get for Suarez next summer or later, hopefully.. in one just one transfer window, like Spurs. :D

im more happy about Flanagan, a local lad shutting up Lennon and Walker today.. things like that make me happy most.. that we could spend only 8 mil. for Coutinho and 25 for Suarez and get the best out of them, while other more expensive players play shite for other teams..

I only think Tottenham need better manager to make the team play better.. not writing them off for sure, there is to much talent there...but why they sold Caulker for example?

When Arsenal beat Liverpool at home, Did anyone go and kick any of you lots w/ Pic? The majority laughed at Arsenal for wanting Suarez. Why step down to a smaller Club like 'The Arsenal' . We could easily hate Liverpool for all the club owners n staff (Rodger/Gerrard) aving a go at us. Wenger never spoke bad towards Liverpool they aired it out publicly.So,Instead, we the supporters went into the Liverpool thread and spoke up the positives and what not of the match.I guess your entitle to do what you like.

lol no way was he pulling his leg away. Unless it's a new way :P

Different eyes, different opinions. From the TV pictures it's hard to tell whether he pulls his leg away or just bends it to hit better. If you can see this when nobody else can, you should try to make money off of your falcon eyes.

Back
Top Bottom