Tottenham Thread

O rly?

I know he's not with the travelling Spurs squad, but any evidence he's there?

That'd indicate things are farther along than I imagined.

My Aunt is at Madrid–Barajas earlier and said she saw Cristano Ronaldo , I assume it `s Bale :LMAO:
I did hear Bale said bye to his teammates after training session this morning(yesterday) and AVB wished him well.

Bale is leaving next summer...that wouldn`t make sense. He would of travel with the team to Monaco!

Bale thinks he`s LeBron James :LOL:

there probably wrong then, I can't see Bale deciding to ring all journo's around for a live broadcast sitdown to tell the world how he's desperate to move to Real.

Would be the most cuntish thing yet to get a transfer and I don't think Bale's that type to be honest. I suspect he'll stay quiet till its done or if he's getting desperate he'll release a statement.

Bale doesn't have the balls to hold a press conference, just let your agent continue to brief the media.

Also Bale is represented by the Stellar Group and he's in the last year of his contact, no wonder their pushing for a move, they'll get one huge final pay day.

bit harsh, I'd say letting the agent do the work is probably the best way. If he comes out screaming 'let me go' and all the rest it comes off a bit classless.

Bale doesn't have the balls to hold a press conference, just let your agent continue to brief the media.

Also Bale is represented by the Stellar Group and he's in the last year of his contact, no wonder their pushing for a move, they'll get one huge final pay day.

:CONFUSE::SHOCK::CONFUSE::SHOCK::CONFUSE::COAT:

Surprised you've let Dempsey go. He's young, fit and while didn't make a huge impact last season, he scored some important goals.

Surely a big sign that Bale will stay? Can't let both of them go...

Young ? He is 30. If anything a very good deal by Tottenham, getting almost the same money they paid last year for a 30 years

I didn't think he was that good, tbh. Popped up with some good goals but frequently disrupted Spurs' attacks with his inconsistent touch and decision making.

Technique-wise, I think he's a level below Dembélé, Sigurðsson and Holtby.

Surely Dempsey's departure doesn't have anything to do with a fat paycheck.....?

— and Seattle would guarantee Dempsey $32 million over the next four seasons. It would be the largest base salary ever given to an MLS player.

According to the report, Dempsey’s base salary would eclipse David Beckham and Thierry Henry, although Beckham also received a percentage of the Galaxy’s revenue.

http://seattletimes.com/html/sounders/2021528004_sounders03xml.html

That's pretty insane for an (in my opinion) very average player.

Deuce was fair enough, not his fault Spurs bought him without playing a formation that fits him. I wish him all the best.

Interesting that Spurs got a new all time high points record last season with all the underachievers being especially underachieving that season...

Very average? Dude finished 4th in PFA voting his last year at fulham behind Rooney, van p, and silva. P
Avg players don't score that many goals in the prem mate

he's very average player and should be playing for average team , not Tottenham . glad Liverpool didn't sign him last year coz I knew he's gonna be a fail !

about paycheck I think its okay , since he's American Messi , Ronaldo everything so its a bit step for MLS to have him playing there , I think he's new team gonna sell a lot of shirts and get a lot of commercials from him tho

Very average? Dude finished 4th in PFA voting his last year at fulham behind Rooney, van p, and silva. P
Avg players don't score that many goals in the prem mate

Don't get your panties in a bunch now. I believe it said "in my opinion"..which makes it..my opinion.
The salary he will receive at Seattle is pretty ludicrous..in my opinion.

he's very average player and should be playing for average team , not Tottenham . glad Liverpool didn't sign him last year coz I knew he's gonna be a fail !

about paycheck I think its okay , since he's American Messi , Ronaldo everything so its a bit step for MLS to have him playing there , I think he's new team gonna sell a lot of shirts and get a lot of commercials from him tho
Yeah cause Liverpool is so above average, LOL, clown

Back
Top Bottom