Tottenham Thread

But Robben has been playing on the right wing for a while now at Bayern. Perhaps if Bayern sell Ribéry, they could get Bale.

He would be great for Bayern...he is much better than Robben who is very talented but far too individualistic. And IMO this says more about Robben than about Bale.

They've moved on from Robben but they don't need Bale, no space.

Wages wouldn't be an issue at United I don't think, its more the fact I think once he's done with his Spur's career he'll look to Spain, I think he'll end up at Real Madrid.

Completely forgot about that! Yeah I guess that makes it even more likely to be honest.

I'll take it though! They get Bale and Ronnie can come home :D

Mutd fans are in dreamland he is finally getting where he wants to be. RM is massive and surrounded by the best players. Why would he leave to play w Rooney n giggs again :LOL: don't forget

It's very generous of you Younggun that you want to see Ronaldo back in Portugal, playing with Maritimo or the other Madeira team...

:D

I don't get the comment regarding "why would he return to play with Rooney and Giggs"

Do you think their not very Bebo because that wouldn't make much sense, regarding talent in each squad were pretty close and Ronaldo in all honesty is what probably tips the balance.

Just saying ... He played w/ Rooney n Giggs already . I'm not picking a fight here surely not I will lose 10 out of 10 :LOL: I pick my battle mate \p/

Good score. Hope one of the English teams takes the EL this season. It would help n saving some face for the league as a whole on the Intl stage.

This year it seems to be doing alright. Credit to the Russian teams for buying big names - it gives their games more spark and coverage.

Lazio are doing great, as our Spurs.

Spurs out Lyon at the last second (all 3 goals in extra time, thanks Vercoutre), this team smell the winning spirit, it's the big favorite by far for this cup.

Well, I'm surely satisfied so far. Bale gets a "free rest" the next match but if we can't hold off on a three goal lead without Bale it's just as well to go out tbh.

Stupid individual errors cost us the game but I hope this Bale playing as a No.10 experiment ends here, he doesn't have the nous for it.

Did anyone see Sam Fisher upfront today, he put on another excellent stealth display.

Bale as free role have been a huge success, he had two assists today when Spurs didn't play particularly well offensively. The defensive issues hasn't anything to do with Bale.

Thought Sturridge definitely dove, but I don't have a problem with the Suarez pen. Really poor from Defoe (who created the chance for Pool).

Back
Top Bottom