Tottenham Thread

No other manager does it as much as he and the way he does it. His post match rants are not emotional outbursts like (for example) Martinez. He does it to influence the officials next time they have to officiate a Man Utd match. IMO this unfair.

I also remember how he behaved when Ronaldo played for United. Ronaldo dived and Ferguson reacted on the side line. It looked like a carefully prepared choreography...I'm well aware that i'm very subjective on this (this was the very reason i stopped supporting Man Utd)...

But yesterday Ferguson made a tactical mistake and almost came away with because De Gea was brillaint and Spurs' finishing was rather poor. He brought Jones in as a midfielder in order to help Fabio sustain Gareth Bale. He succeded, Bale had relatively no influence, but all this opened up space on the other side of the pitch where Lennon ran riot with Evra. Yesterday the tactical winner clearly was AVB.

I'm pretty sure that internally Ferguson and his staff made an entirely different analysis than the one he ventilated in the press...

Ferguson tries it on before games all the time. That's what sets him apart in the cunt stakes

west brom is packing it in pretty tight, not a lot of space out there. dempsey needs to step it up, parker playing well. Looking forward to the second half

It was a red all day.

Dempsey is crap. Getting found out in a big club like Spurs.

Come on lilywhites score a goal!

Gareth Bale
wank.gif

Your bias towards everything American is embarrassing..

your a complete troll who just tries to wind up everyone with empty statements with little or no facts or supporting arguments to back it up. Your the village idiot cause an idiot is typically an hypocrite. On one hand your saying AVB is a good manager. On the other hand you say dempsey is crap(yes i know your just doing this to wind me up). This poses a significant problem for your empty statement that dempsey is crap. If dempsey is crap yet avb is good, then why does a good manager like AVB BUY dempsey and continue to have him part of his regular setup? If a manager plays crap players and buys crap players then I would think the manager would be crap. Yet spurs are almost in the auto bid for CL. Speaking of Europe which players on spurs have played in European cup final? Which ones scored crucial goals to lead there team to said cup final? Spurs are doing this with dempsey being a significant part of the setup and scoring some important goals. As far as your statement about me supporting everything american is crap quite frankly. I dont think jordan henderson is american. I like dempsey as a player and yes he happens to be american, i also ooze love all over and practically wish wayne rooney was my brother. Of course there is nothing wrong with supporting my fellow countrymen. I have to admit sometimes your witty but other times your just really annoying. We need more of your wit and less of your trolling around here.

the only person getting wound up is you Gomito. Dempsey IS NOT good enough for Spurs, he had one good season at Fulham.

I have said it before, if Dempsey was English you wouldnt care.

Even the Spurs fans dont mind my OPINION of Dempsey.

Calm down friend, I like you :)

the only person getting wound up is you Gomito. Dempsey IS NOT good enough for Spurs, he had one good season at Fulham.

I have said it before, if Dempsey was English you wouldnt care.

Even the Spurs fans dont mind my OPINION of Dempsey.

Calm down friend, I like you :)

LOL don't blame him for this , I remember living on US for 6 months and seeing FOX Soccer , they were always talking about Dempsey and when he sign for Tottenham they were making him sounds as it was Messi , even before matchs they always talk about him , but still I understand them coz its same here in Albania for our few "good" albanian players :D

Last edited:
Yes players always get over hyped in their own countries.

Not in Belgium, Belgian player are just superb...

That was a joke.

Gomito. I don't agree with Benni about Dempsey. But your reasoning about Dempsey and AVB is not a valid one, even the best managers make mistakes...

Benni has a tendency to exagerate, that is one of the thingd il like about him. Good win for Spurs... iwas watching the match on and off with a match of my favourite team in Belgium, so i ended up missing 3 goals, two from Genk and the Spurs goal.

I also missed the WBA red, but i heard the commentator say afterwards that Popov did spit...

Great stuff from Steve Clarke - basically hung Popov out to dry - as he should. I can think of lots of managers that would have lied/defended the player/said they didn't see it. Clarke really seems a classy guy, he'll go onto the Chelsea job soon.

Dempsey was top 4 class for one season at a smaller club. Now he has his chance to show it, but he hasn't really impressed me at all. Lacks the pace and nous to lead the line, and isn't dynamic as much in the hole. Good player, but probably not good enough to playing for a top 4 start regularly.

LOL don't blame him for this , I remember living on US for 6 months and seeing FOX Soccer , they were always talking about Dempsey and when he sign for Tottenham they were making him sounds as it was Messi , even before matchs they always talk about him , but still I understand them coz its same here in Albania for our few "good" albanian players :D

Yeah today was over the top on fox

Not in Belgium, Belgian player are just superb...

That was a joke.

Gomito. I don't agree with Benni about Dempsey. But your reasoning about Dempsey and AVB is not a valid one, even the best managers make mistakes...

Benni has a tendency to exagerate, that is one of the thingd il like about him. Good win for Spurs... iwas watching the match on and off with a match of my favourite team in Belgium, so i ended up missing 3 goals, two from Genk and the Spurs goal.

I also missed the WBA red, but i heard the commentator say afterwards that Popov did spit...

Managers bench mistakes, thus my reasoning is sound

Great stuff from Steve Clarke - basically hung Popov out to dry - as he should. I can think of lots of managers that would have lied/defended the player/said they didn't see it. Clarke really seems a classy guy, he'll go onto the Chelsea job soon.

Dempsey was top 4 class for one season at a smaller club. Now he has his chance to show it, but he hasn't really impressed me at all. Lacks the pace and nous to lead the line, and isn't dynamic as much in the hole. Good player, but probably not good enough to playing for a top 4 start regularly.

Agree with you on Steve Clarke (comes from a classy club, Chelsea).
It's too soon to judge Dempsey. I expected more from him, but on the other hand he has scored some important goals (in both matches against Man Utd for instance).

He isn't playing well at all, he isn't the only one though.

Dempsey is shit! He played better under Fulham they catered to his strength. He`s just a good squad player, Dempsey is average w/ a prim-Madonna attitude. You would of thought he would follow in McBride`s footsteps.

Dempsey is shit! He played better under Fulham they catered to his strength. He`s just a good squad player, Dempsey is average w/ a prim-Madonna attitude. You would of thought he would follow in McBride`s footsteps.

Stop being a troll!

Etc

He is shit. I guess you guys know better then Avb. Mcbride? You do realize Dempsey is the all time leader goal getter for Fulham in the prem. not mcbride..I don't think Dempsey is a world beater or anything like that. But the dempsey is shit Dempsey is crap line of talk is just Fucking ridiculous! I certainly think he is much better than the Zamora, longs, holts, and crouchs of the world. But obviously not in the same class of augero, Rooney, RVP, etc. neither is Defoe or ada, for
That matter

Back
Top Bottom