Tottenham Thread

I don't want Moyes, not convinced he can attract the type of players that we need.

I like Martinez but his can't organise his defence and he's too nice.

I'd be OK with AVB if he's learned from his mistakes at Chelski.

Blanc and Deschamps have been mentioned, interesting options but I can't comment on them.

Harry's media buddies are embarrassing themselves today and fans of others clubs too, I bet they wouldn't want him in charge of their team.

I think AVB unfortunately will have a bit of a reputation in this country now, so I think it could be problematic.

I think it'll be Moyes.

Would be a good signing, Niko replacement.

I've read in the Belgian papers that the Vertonghen deal is off. Both clubs reached an agreement, Spurs reached an agreement with Vertonghen, but Vertonghen and Ajax have a problem about the percentage of the thransfer fee that will go to Vertonghen. In the Belgian papers Vertonghen said he will stay another season with Ajax.

It'll get done, no way they'll let him leave on a free next summer.

Pretty shitty of Ajax to agree to that % when the contract was signed and now to have a problem with it.
If Vertonghen really wants the move, maybe they can agree on him getting 10%. I guess he would increase his wages at Spurs, which would make up for the deficit.

:TU:

I'm following them on Twitter now I know that their reliable.

Some reports that Spurs are the target of an American takeover, and that AVB might have £70m to spend! :O

The money coming is for the stadium naming rights, possibly shirt sponsor ship too (combined).

AEG and Qatar Airways are rumoured, the latter is more realistic.

Regarding the other figure, Levy has been holding back and that figure could grow when Modric is sold.

‎@SpursOfficial

We are delighted to announce that we have completed the transfer of Gylfi Sigurdsson from Hoffenheim. Welcome to Spurs, Gylfi!

welcome to the Lane Gylfi Sigurdsson!! :))
next jan verthongen and joao moutinho :BOP: :D

Get a new GK and the defence is sorted.

His agility isn't what it once was and he isn't quick enough to be a sweeper keeper.

AVB wants Joao Moutinho as a replacement for Luka who will certainly go. I hope Spurs get a good amount of money for him...thanks for everyting Luka!

AVB wants Joao Moutinho as a replacement for Luka who will certainly go. I hope Spurs get a good amount of money for him...thanks for everyting Luka!

Spurs need to sell soon imo - don't want a Berba situation (when they have no time to bring in a replacement)

Very unprofessional of Modric to not show up for the tour. If he is that desperate to leave, he should hand in a transfer request.

Lots of rumous floating on the net that Levy made a promise to Luka when he signed his contract extension 2 years ago (for 6 seasons!) there was a 'gentleman's agreement' that Spurs would let Luka leave at some point in the future.

I mean, who signs a 6 year contract?

Sounds to me like no one has met that specified price.

Sounds to me Modric was naive or his agent. Imagine if Modric left to Chelsea and won the CL ...that must sting a bit and to be left out of the CL comp. next season too. If that is not rubbing salt in a open wound I don`t know what is , and Chelsea don`t need him anymore again. ouch...I`m sure doors open and close all the time in football , but Levy`s presence will not be forgotten and that`s why he can tell Spurs I`m not touring. Funny, reports at the Arsenal camp is saying Rvp wanted to tour w/ the squad. Wenger feels only committed players should go even though the new signings didnt go maybe to sort out their personal stuff. So, I`m not sure why Avb is saying Modric refuse to go publicly for.

Avb should be quiet and try to win Modric instead of doing the mancini vs tevez routine .

Back
Top Bottom