Tottenham Thread

The suspension will probably be like 5+ games... He's 33 and his days at Milan are numbered. If Pirlo and Ambrosini were fit, I doubt he'd have played as much as he has.

By the way Stef, I read in Gazzetta dello Sport I guess something like "La Juve pensa a Pirlo". Is he going to leave you? In the article they said Berlusconi ordered Galliani to decrease wages and Pirlo, who contract ends in June, will be the first victim.

I just watched Defoe put 2 great bending shots in the net in the span of 5 minutes. Impressive performance. The Wolves pitch state is just unacceptable.

I don't understand the inverted wingers experiment.

Arry was trying to do so moves with them coming to the middle and shot to goal. Once again is invention was a disgrace, I just can't figure out any other word for today's exhibition.

Here is a very sportive gunner wishing good luck to the Spurs. Unfortunately Arsenal wasn't able to beat a magnificent Barça team.

Overall a good result albeit a poor performance in tonight's match. The defence seemed very nervous all the time.

Chuffed we made it! But we've quite some work to do. We defended well especially blocking shots. But positioning & covering left us wide open several times and a less toothless side will punish us for it.

Wolves & Blackpool managed it. How Milan didn't, I don't know.

Sandro was immense!

... In his position, some media outlets conveniently left that bit out.

I'm just pointing out what others left out, I didn't say I agree with it.

I want him at LB remember.

Last edited:
Do you really believe Cole is at the same level as Evra? I just think the French is way better right know. Honestly I can't see anyone better than Coentrão atm. Look, this is not a biased comment, I'm just reporting the election of L'Équipe.

I do. The 3 of them are 3 of the world's very best. Hard to classify them or compare.

Let's just all agree that Ca$hley, Evra and Coentrao are all f'n awesome! And truly world-class! Hard to really rank them... they each have their strengths.

Coentrão could potentially become better than both of them but right now I'd put him on a level slightly lower than Evra and Cole.

I'd probably do the same just because the latter two are more 'proven' (longer years and bigger competitions) nonetheless, he already looks like a HELL of a Left-back and has his advantages over those two.

While Evra is the fastest and Ashley is the best defender out of the 3 I'd say, Fabio's crossing and shooting for example beats both of those making him a bigger attacking threat.

I'd expect Coentrão's end product to be superior to theirs considering he was converted from a winger to a full-back.

Anyway, this is getting a bit off-topic...

What is Fabio's shooting/defensive awareness like?

The majority of the team were rubbish today but regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season, I've had enough with Arry, he needs to go. Hurry up England.

His mentality is all wrong, his tactics are even worse and what excuse will he give now for not giving Niko a start or meaningful minutes in the second half?

We should be closer to those gooners right now.

I guess it was just one of those days... AGAIN (four games in a row now).

Yep, you need to sort out mentality and tactics. Anyway, you know you have a lot of barcelona fans cheering your team this week! So stand up and do a brave match on Bernabeu. If the team goes there with the idea of defending, you will be trashed. You have to bite Real at home if you want to achieve something.

That's the most annoying thing, in the Champions League they are completely different.

Back
Top Bottom