Tottenham Thread

He has invisible string attached from his hands to his penis. When he lifts his hands it raises his penis.

Just thought I would clear that up :))

Another excellent performance, should have ran up the score to rub it in but oh well.

Bring on Utd, play the same team, Bale will rip Neville to shreds and Lennon may be on the bench. Can't wait.

they might get 3rd with the way we are playing and the results spurs are getting at the moment :ROLL:

That surely is an exageration.
I see Spurs finishing 5th...
They will loose against Man Utd (is it a home or away fixture).

We are seven points above spurs. They have a game in hand. If they win that game in hand then they are only 4 points away from us.

They have beaten us and Chelsea, they are more than capable of beating Man united on their day (although this fixture tottenham are away).

We have a very shit defence at the moment (along with a million injuries...there is an exageration for you :PP). We have just lost twice in the league and our moral will be low. Tottenham will be on a high and have the momentum.

We still have to play against Man city with our crap defence (even though we are at home). the Man United game apart, Man City have been scoring for fun recently and our defence looks the worst it has ever been. Plus we have to play Blackburn away, which I think our team will not cope with at the moment.

It's not really much of an exageration. (but spurs have some tough games aswell)

But hopefully it won't happen :))

City weren't scoring for fun against us! :LOL:

Saying that, I do think they will beat Arsenal as they have done the last few times you've played but Spurs still have to go to City for the penultimate game so will probably loose there. City have got Villa to play and both teams final games are against teams who could be fighting for survival so the fight for 4th is far from over but I think Arsenal should be fine for 3rd.

big game tonight. going to watch it with my dad. both of us arsenal supporters. shit better be an entertaining match

uefa_champions_league_420.jpg

:COOL:

Arry makes it very hard to like him, I'll leave that for another day though.

COYS!!!

well done. fully deserved it. fuck chelsea and man city they would not be were they are today if it was for the 300m they have spent on players.

Congrats!

Crouchy was phenomenal throughout and deserved his goal!

His close control was superb along with his whole game,If he was Petre' Crouchinho he'd go for 40M.

Congrats you really deserved it tonight. I wonder if you'll try to spend big in the summer and see what kind of team you can assemble for next season.

Thanks.

Gareth Bale has signed a new contract today, just need to add more weight to Luka's current six year deal and I'll be relaxed. I want these pesky Man Utd rumours to go away once and for all.

Arry has shown in recent weeks (except for when he bottled it away at Man Utd) that he is improving tactically. I hope he doesn't go overboard because we don't need a lot of new pieces.

We have an excellent goalkeeper, a solid defence (don't sell Hutton!), the middle of the park is sorted with The Hudd, Wilson, Sandro and Luka. On the wings Lennon and Bale (unless he is moved back to LB). Gio can play a few positions too.

Super Pav is our best striker IMO, he hasn't scored in a few games but his team play is excellent and his team mates know it because the style of football is completely different when he is on the pitch. Especially compared to when Crouch is playing. Its night and day. JD has been poor this year (2010) so we'll definately need a bona fide 25 goal striker.

:COAT:
- Jenas
- O'Hara (no longer a squad type player anymore, needs to play more regularly)
- Keane

I sincerely :PRAY: that Arry gives Gio a chance in the team next season, like he did with Bentley. When Lennon was out he could have given the team a lot, he needs to stop favouring players.

Looking at our potential opponents in August (unless those gooners collapse vs a Fulham XI), there is nothing to fear.

You could really do with a potential bid for Higuain if he is for sale. A top class CF should be the priority.

There are rumours that Spurs are interested in Craig Bellamy. I 've always rated Bellamy very high.
On top of that i know somebody who met Bellamy a couple of times ans who is adamant that he isn't the lunatic that the media make of him. This guy said that Bellamy is genuinely nic and down to earth guy.

Anybody noticed how glad Bellamy was for Spurs after thematch against City?

'Arry said he just wants one 'special' signing for next season which is probably the right thing to do. You've got a great squad on paper with decent backup in almost every position, although if Cudicini never fully recovers you'll need another keeper. The only real problems are how injury prone your defence seems to be (although you've got plenty of decent players to cover) and you've gotta question whether Defoe can step up to the next level as he goes missing a lot.

Retaining Gudjohnsen will be good as he has CL experience and even if he only plays in spurts, he's good to have around and won't cost much anyway.

One big signing and keeping hold of Modric should be the aim IMO.

There are rumours that Spurs are interested in Craig Bellamy. I 've always rated Bellamy very high.
On top of that i know somebody who met Bellamy a couple of times ans who is adamant that he isn't the lunatic that the media make of him. This guy said that Bellamy is genuinely nic and down to earth guy.

Anybody noticed how glad Bellamy was for Spurs after thematch against City?

I was reading an article on soccernet the other week, and it was about Bellamy not understand how football players can go out and party, whereas he likes to stay home with his family. I read his quotes and he is a very sound guy. He also talked about his aggression on the football pitch, but he expressed it as his passion.

I really like the guy.

Joey Barton said the same thing last year and he's still a twat. Bellamy's a good player and surely has some good in him but he's a friggin' idiot.

There was the golf club incident with Riise at Liverpool, he threw a chair at a coach at Newcastle, punched a United fan who was already being restrained by 4 stewards, he walks round the pitch screaming and swearing at better players when they tackle him or come into contact, he falls out with players and managers at most clubs he's been at. He's just a trouble maker and there's a reason he's played for so many clubs. I think Tottenham could do without a volatile character like that when they're gearing up for their biggest season in decades.

They don't really need him anyway as they've already got Bale, Modric, Kranjcar and even Lennon or Bentley who can all play on the left.

Back
Top Bottom