Tottenham Thread

3 penalties :D

mental.

Quality from Gomes on the last one.

Now a goal disallowed, very harsh that one, should be 3-0.

Last edited:
Crouch scored! unbelievable match,Bent might just kill himself if Tottenham get points out of it

I bet arry is eating humble pie ...Bent has been humiliated by arry`s public character assassination . My favorite "my wife could of headed that better " :LOL:

Gomes is the only one that can have any dignity after that shit performance,

Despite that I'm still confident that we can still get fourth spot, its crunch time time now and the players/manager have prove that they want it. We've got a tough schedule but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned, go out there and prove that you deserve it.

By bye 4th place with matches against Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal...Man City are in pole position now...

But their remaining fixtures are far from easy. If they only win 2 of their games it wouldn't be a shock (on paper).

yeah man city have Man United, Arsenal, Aston Villa and Spurs and Man City still are to play eachother. So I think there is still a great chance for Spurs there.

Ridiculous, I'm not going to click on the link because I know what it is.

Indeed all it it is a much needed and deserved victory, you guys were clueless until RVP came on.

I don't like him but I give Arry the credit he deserves, for once he showed some tactical know how.

For what its worth, I expect us to have possession against Chelski and Man Utd.

Indeed all it it is a much needed and deserved victory, you guys were clueless until RVP came on.

I don't like him but I give Arry the credit he deserves, for once he showed some tactical know how.

For what its worth, I expect us to have possession against Chelski and Man Utd.

I don't think there was much difference between the two teams to be honest in the first part. Just a wonder goal. Hardley say we were clueless? But you are right we looked more deadly when Robin came on. But that's because he is our best striker, we have missed him, big time.

I don't think you lot played that well to be honest.

But, hopefully you do well against Chelsea and Man U though. Good Luck!

Defensively we did well and the players were very disciplined, going forward we didn't offer much. Partly due to you guys having all the possession but mainly because Arry was clearly in defensive mode all night.

The starting 11 were more than capable of causing a threat going forward if Arry let them off the leash.

I pray he doesn't get that annoying itch and start Crouch on Saturday, he should be fined for ignoring Pav for so long, its criminal.

I don't think there was much difference between the two teams to be honest in the first part. Just a wonder goal.
Why is it that if the opponents score a wonder goal, it seems a lucky, if Arsenal would have scored a wonder goal that would have been evident and proof how good they are.
You guys loose once every ten years, can't you do it with a litle bit grace. Spurs won and i think they deserved it. Granted Gomez made a couple of veruy good saves, but he's also a Spurs player.

Spurs defended brilliantly. It was the old, narrow two banks of four forcing Arsenal to get the ball wide and Arsenal's wideplay is appalling to be frank.

The same old stubborness to conform and adapt the team's style when they run out of ideas has cost Arsenal again.

I don't think there was much difference between the two teams to be honest in the first part. Just a wonder goal.
Why is it that if the opponents score a wonder goal, it seems a lucky, if Arsenal would have scored a wonder goal that would have been evident and proof how good they are.
You guys loose once every ten years, can't you do it with a litle bit grace. Spurs won and i think they deserved it. Granted Gomez made a couple of veruy good saves, but he's also a Spurs player.

Well say what you will.

I think both teams played pretty shit and that goal was the only thing seperating us at that time. If we had played shit and we got a goal like that I would have said the same.

I think alot of teams get uneccesary praise just because they defend well against us. they automatically 'deserve' the win because they defended well? i think that is bullshit. Even though we have more possession, better chances, more chances on goal etc. Just because the other team defended well they deserved it? its rubbish.

In the end (90mins) we had the better chances (the most chances aswell), the most possession (I think it was about 65% away from home?) etc etc.

So You say spurs deserved it, i say they didn't and Arsenal at the very least deserved a draw.

It's not bitterness, just commenting on the game I saw and also what the stats tell me after 90mins.

Well Boby, that's all academic, because in the end Spurs did win.
As a Spurs fan i don't care much whether the victory was deserved or not.

I've already said in the Arsenal thread, that as a football fan it's a shame that Arsenal will not be champions. As they play the most attractive football.

Well Boby, that's all academic, because in the end Spurs did win.
As a Spurs fan i don't care much whether the victory was deserved or not.

I've already said in the Arsenal thread, that as a football fan it's a shame that Arsenal will not be champions. As they play the most attractive football.

I know they won, I'm not debating it. I also said in the Arsenal thread that when you play as shit as we did for 60mins of the game, we can't really complain too much. We should have done better. (but I don't think spurs played better than us)

You said in the post where you commented on me not losing with grace etc. that spurs won and they deserved it. That is what you said, so I commented that I didn't think spurs deserved it and why.

I only started saying something aswell, because Tobi said we were clueless up until Van persie came on. Which i didn't agree with and gave my opinion about. So I am not bitter, I can accept when spurs win. But overall I think spurs did well defensively, but we were the better team on the whole.

Spurs won of course they did and that is all that counts at the end of the day.

Lets just hope you can do it to Man U and Chelsea and we win our next few games :DD

previewimage.jpg

even keane was happy !

Back
Top Bottom