Tottenham Thread

He is doing his best to turn us into Portsmouth, its obvious the instructions he'll give to the team with i, Robot upfront this season.

If he reuinites Crouch and Defoe, where does that leave Keane who only rejoined in January??

As captain you'd expect him to command a starting place but if 'Arry really does want to go with his old Pompey forward line then I can't see Keane getting in the team.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?!?

Yep, he'll be joining you lot or AC.

We don't need a left winger, Luka roams from the left and Gio and Bale can play there too.

Speaking of Gio, he got the MVP ward at the Gold Cup and bossed the final, its about time Harry gave him a fair chance.

Can't see it happening though tbh, feel sorry for him cos he's clearly a talented lad. He'd be better off at West Ham or Arsenal.

i wish dos santos would play he is obviously good and has potential to be world class. anyway lennon and modric are better tho so we should just loan him to someone who needs him where he can be good like stoke or wigan. and we need a holding mid and a world class striker i wish we got KJH he is a legend

Rumour has it that were after Sissoko from Tolouse, he is a 19 year old DM. I've never seen him play but he is great on FM.

spurs played excellent today

liverpool didn't look anything like themselfs today, for past twenty minutes or so, a bit of last seasons pool came on but just never really created a clear chance

Very good. Still think you're going to be hyped up soon, and fall like a pack of cards. But you were very good today. Palacios especially.

Keane's still a donkey though, haha.

Good performance all round except for when Crouch came on and they reverted to long ball football.

Wasn't pleased seeing Crouch come on ahead of Super Pav, especially considering i, Robot has only played 45 minutes during pre season.

Last edited:
Palacios was great, almost every time I watch him play I can see why we were being linked to him as well as Valencia, despite everyone saying it was to distract them before that game where we won the league. :)

If you don't make the CL in the next few years I can see him leaving.

Great stuff, deserved to win both games and JD smashes in a hat trick :COOL:

Not sure when the first Gooner game is but we'll be ready.

West Ham away next on Sunday, I expect nothing less than a win!

31st October at Emirates is the first game.

then the 10th April at White Hart Lane.

We will break you! :DD

Can't wait actually, going to be great matches if we both play attacking footy!

It won't be a stalemate that's for sure.

Played 3, won 3.

The team showed different qualities in all the games too, very happy right now.

31st October at Emirates is the first game.

Halloween! :x

I just know Arshavin is gonna score and do his "Ssshhh" celebration. :(

(Plus I hope Palacios doesn't miss the game due to a suspension or sumthing. )

Can't wait actually, going to be great matches if we both play attacking footy!

(Hate aside) I think both sets of fans can be proud of our derbies in recent seasons. :COOL:

The Internacional partnership is an interesting one.

Back
Top Bottom