Tottenham Thread

I'm glad he was dropped, although the team put in a shit performance today.

I don't understand what's wrong with Gareth Bale, he started well when he joined the club but he gone backwards since. Everything about his play has gone suffered, he also needs to man up.

Bale is a young (and talented) player and i'm pretty sure that all this nonsense about "the Gareth Bale curse" is going through his mind and it will not exactly help him.
There was a rumour that Bale would go to Boro and Downing would come to Spurs. Downing would be a good signing, but i think Spurs should keep Bale, he has big potential and it's too soon now to let him go.

How about the rumours of Jenas and Bale to Inter Milan?
Apparently one of the papers picked up on Mourinho's fantasy football squad and they were in it.
Fuckin' shit press. Why does anyone still buy that crap?

I think Mourinho was joking about Jenas, if he wasn't then he can have him.

Also Harry needs to get Gio involved ASAP, its pissing me off now how he doesn't get a look in.

Last edited:
Why on earth is that clown Redknapp bidding for a right back?!

We don't need another RB!

This man is embarrassing our club!

:RANT:

:LOL: Sell Defoe, Buy Defore, Sell Chimbonda then Buy Chimbonda, I hope he doesnt have his eyes on Carrick and Berba?

I won't be surprised if he is attempting to ship out Pav and Luka, idiot!

Also our transfer conduct under them was respectable, this guy goes public about everything.

We bitch and moan about Man Utd and Liverpool's conduct with regard to Berba and Keane but we are doing the same thing now if not worse.

Also the way Harry treated Cesar was pathetic, he is a more than capable back keeper, now we've signed a keeper who hasn't started a note worthy game for years.

Yeah he's making a tit of himself isn't he. Pav is your top scorer and doing great yet he still wants Kenwyne Jones to play with Defoe?

He's a goon, yet the papers love him so he'll get away with it.

I know it's 99% guaranteed not to happen, but can you imagine if Keane came back? That'd be 3 players gone for less than a season in a January transfer window. Madness.

Harry's really savvy in the transfer market isn't he?

"Harry's experience of the UK and international transfer market will be of critical importance and I shall be looking to Harry or clarity on our priorities." Daniel Levy

So if he gets Keane thats 3 players who left less than a year ago and spending £15million on a player Steve Bruce got for a million a year ago.

Genius.

We don't need Keane, our midfield play is what needs the most improvement right now.

Plus he handed in a transfer request.

"I wouldn't sit here and say I wouldn't like to have Robbie Keane at my football club, I'd be a liar, but he belongs to Liverpool so it is not an option unfortunately," Redknapp said. "As a player and a person I have a lot of time for Robbie Keane. I think he's fantastic."

:RANT:

Last edited:
Who was it that rightly called attention to how incredibly harmful it is to have other team's managers speak about your players in public, and how it was arrogant, disruptive and worthy of punishment? I just can't seem to remember. Happened in August/September time, around some Bulgarian...

That would be Daniel Levy, he has been quiet this January.

It seems Spurs finally had a good win against Stoke...this should give us some breathing space.

If i read the match reports Modric was very good and even Redknapp praised him. I still think he isn't the right manager for Spurs.

There is a rumour that Inter Milan are after Modric, let's hope that it's only a rumour...i don't think Luka had a particular happy time in his first months for Spurs...

Very good first half, not so good 2nd half but we saw it through so that's a good sign.

Pav and JD are linking up very well together.

That Luka link is just paper talk I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom