Tottenham Thread

It's not even funny anymore. God, Ramos has fucked it up big time.

Though I still repeat

Need.Defensive.Midfielder.

another loss? come on spurs i feel sorry for u and im an arsenal fan. if you guys get relegated what will us arsenal fans laugh at now? no more spurs fans to laugh at :(

lol jokes but seriously whats going on with you guys?

The revolving door of managers going on there at the Whitehart Lane is certainly not helping...Ramos is an excellent manager, he must be given time. But I must admit, I bet Spurs fans are really missing Martin Jol right about now.

The revolving door of managers going on there at the Whitehart Lane is certainly not helping...Ramos is an excellent manager, he must be given time. But I must admit, I bet Spurs fans are really missing Martin Jol right about now.

If you stuck with Jol - I am sure you would be fulfilling all the promise that people were talking about a couple of seasons ago.

Ramos is a good manager though - so I am sure you will get out of the shit.

I still think Spurs can finish reasonably well.
Problem is tht the expectations are unreasonably high.
I agree that Jol should never been sacked and that De Ramos needs time...

And also Berbatov is a lot more deceiving than he is perceived. I've lost all respect for him, I can't help but feel mad because the Spurs board should have got rid late July / early August, he was allowed to cast a spell on the squad with his pretty lashes and most of all he's talked bullshit regarding his dream always being to play for Manchester United.

But anyway, I agree that Juande will win One Day ;) He's proven class but the board are really starting to annoy me. They fuck around too much.

The squad and boss has changed too much in the past 7 or 8 years, we need more stability and I think perseverance will surely be awarded, but helped with an additional striker or two in January. Owen and Gomez would excite me but the chances are like Gordon Ramsay wining and dining Delia Smith.

Well proxi, i think Spurs fans blame Berbatov too much.
The Spurs board made a serious mistake, they should have let go Berbatov earlier...at least then they could have searched for a replacement...

I saw MOTD2 and there was an interview with Gus Poyet, he was very adamant about Berbatov: he is not to blame, not at all...

Yeah, I'm not usually this bitter about anything really. I've tried to just blame the board, it was my initial reaction as I stared at Sky Sports News all of transfer deadline day. It left me pretty raw and hard to talk about it much until recently and I've found myself blaming the one who's left rather those who still need to go perhaps.

Feel sorry for Spurs fans, to have gone from when Jol was in charge and you lot looked a quality team, to really struggling to even score.

Hope Spurs get themselves sorted out soon!

The 1st half bar the red card was good but they just disappeared (again) in the 2nd half.

Its not easy being a Spurs fan.

:RANT:

Just read an interview with Pavelyuchenko in FourFourTwo...he says the aim this season is CL football...they can forget that now...

What a disastrous start of the season...reminds me of West Ham two seasons ago, but i'm afraid that Spurs haven't got a Tevez to perform miracles...

I don't want him't to get sacked but I can put up a case for him anymore.

Comolli should definately get sacked ASAP though.

proves how tough premiership is if not everthing works 100%. the names are big and sound quality, but something just does not work.

...Did you read about Juande Ramos in the tabloids?

He got flashed by a speed camera on the M25. Apparently he was just so desperate for three points.

:D

:BLUSH:

Surely relegation is NOT a possibility? Or is it?

Can't see it myself. The Spuds have enough quality and depth to turn this around. They will spend big in Jan as well if they have to. Well they need a striker for starters...

:BLUSH:

Surely relegation is NOT a possibility? Or is it?

Can't see it myself. The Spuds have enough quality and depth to turn this around. They will spend big in Jan as well if they have to. Well they need a striker for starters...

Ow dear, Even the Gunners are showing sympathy!:CONFUSE:

Spurs will beat one of the big boys and that will start their season.

Hopefully you guys. :APPLAUD:

No matter how bad they're doing, I can't help but think it's only gonna take a little burst of confidence and they'll shoot straight back into the top half of the table.

Does not actually say he's not coming/interested...

.."Slaven Bilic has insisted Tottenham's Croatian contingent are fully behind under-fire coach Juande Ramos - and claims he has no interest in succeeding the Spaniard.

But he told BBC Radio Five Live: "I've been linked with many clubs in England and all I can say is that it is flattering. But I have my job with Croatia and that's all I'm concentrating on."

Both Modric and Corluka were taken to White Hart Lane by Ramos this summer, and Bilic added: "The Tottenham crisis has affected them but they are behind the manager and I can't see a problem with them on the pitch."

Bilic, the former West Ham and Everton defender, is confident Spurs' predicament will only prove to be a temporary blip.

"It's hard to believe but a lot of good teams have been in the same position,"

"When something goes wrong, and then you get injures, red cards and bad luck, it's frustrating.

"I know the situation they are but I'm sure it is going to get better. It's a massive club and they are going to come back."

Back
Top Bottom