Tottenham Thread

according to setanta online we've got Pavlyuchenko coming :)

Arshavin to follow?

and man do we need a holding central mid. maybe huddlestone can do for us there?

What the hell is going on with Arshavin?

i dunno. i think we should go for him. right now we need every attacking player we can get. the plan is to outscore the oppo at any cost. get ready for some 4-4 encounters at the lane (again) this season ;))

i hope we let go of berba though. i have a feeling he's poisoning the atmosphere in the camp...

according to setanta online we've got Pavlyuchenko coming :)

Arshavin to follow?

and man do we need a holding central mid. maybe huddlestone can do for us there?

The Hudd is as much of a DM as Pirlo is, he doesn't have the positional know how to play there and its not his best position, I hope the Veloso links are true.

More movement very soon once the troublemaker has gone, Corluka is 100% a Spurs player and Diego Milito is an option for a season long loan.

The whole squad really did blank Berba the other day and Woody had a bust up with him, Man U need to hurry up with that money.

No, we need to thank him for the 2 good years and show him the door.

:COAT:

I think Pav is cup tied...:DOH:

Arshavin is still likely and Berba's agent is negotiating personal terms with United.

As a United fan I'm not gonna like it - but the way I see this playing out is:
Fergie - Alright Levy, here's £25m. He's almost 28 and you're not getting a penny more.
Levy - F*ck you Fergie, I read some badly reported newspaper with you saying his name and the FA are going to string you up! You'll never get him. For less than £35m.
Fergie - I dinno say that, and he's not worth £35m. And he wants to leave!
Levy - I don't care what he wants, I don't care what Ramos wants, I don't care don't care don't care. £35m or we'll sell him to Barca.
Fergie - They don't want him son.
Levy - Well the other Spanish offer then.
Fergie - There is no other Spanish offer son.
Levy - Well he'll rot in the reserves, then you can buy him for £25m next year!
Fergie - He can buy himself out next year, you're looking at £10m tops.
Levy - So I can't have £35m?
Fergie - No Daniel.
Levy - Okay fine, but not until 11:59pm on Sunday.
Fergie - Done. Let's have some wine.

September 1st, 2009 - Berbatov tears crucial ligament in training, out for season.

Corluka is a superb buy. Reckon he'll be world class in a season or two. Exactly what you need.

And at a bargain too.

I'm hearing whispers of Sergio Garcia and I hope that doesn't happen.

Very happy with Corluka, we are back in again for Arshavin and rumour has it that the sticking point now is the length of payment with Zenit wanting 18 months.

Also dear I mention Miguel Veloso...:pray:

One can dream :))

Corluka wont be at RB, Gunther did well yesterday and Hutton is 1st choice so he'll probably be DM.

Its 2/3 positions covered by signing him.

I've read a lot in the past 24 hours about Veloso. Corluka is a top lad from what I've seen of him, seems a wise, logical player.

There's rumours on the BBC transfer ticker of Milito joining from Real Zaragoza, haven't seen any clips of him playing unless I've forgotten, it'll be interesting if we do sign another striker after Pav, would the one up front focus blur out of sight?

If Arshavin signs too, god, I might just go back on FM08 with the updates from TFMS and cream over the keyboard.

Yup, Corluka is just one of those player. Has everything in his locker. Could become a world class right back, a world class central defender, or a world class midfielder.

FM 09 will be great with out newly built squad.

I wont be happy if Berba went to City, they are direct rivals.

:LOL:

I'd love to see Fergie's reaction right now!

Man Utd "apparently" have a meeting with Benzema today, maybe they've switched focus. However, this rumour was started by someone's mum working for the taxi firm Man Utd use, she got a booking for the player to go to Old Trafford haha

Back
Top Bottom