Tottenham Thread

This Berba stuff is slightly worrying as a United fan. I'm fine with him wanting a move, but until he gets it he shoudln't go on strike. Not very professional!

And city are pretty screwed. Hehehehehe.

Oh and if Berba and Keane both move this off-season, does that mean that Levy has acknowledged he'll deal with despicable people and ignore 'illegal' moves as long as people pay him enough money? Does that make him better or worse than Rafa/SAF?

Last edited:
Same old, same old and the 2nd goal came from the stupid linesman getting spooked by the fans, idiot, then again Boro's 1st goal shouldn't have been ruled out...

Last edited:
tough luck guys... you guys need a quality striker... bent was trying to hard to impress and berba strange.... you need another striker or you gotta do everything to please berba... as we lot had to do with lampard...

tobi , mid are tough but you lot didn`t create that much ..bent had no service and when berv came on you looked a bit dangerous

dos santos i don't think should be started would be a great super-sub... i felt modric was ok nothing great after seeing his skills in the euro's disappointed over all...

Give the guys a break. Man you guys are so quick to criticize. It's their first game fgs and against a very tough team on their ground imo. Middlesbrough always gave big teams a hard time playing home and last night was no different.

tobi , mid are tough but you lot didn`t create that much ..bent had no service and when berv came on you looked a bit dangerous

He didn't get a lot of service and when Berba came on the rest of the team kinda woke up but apart from Woody and Gomes the defence was all over the place, Dawson hasn't progressed since 2 years ago and I hope they can sign the 3/4 players we need before the window closes.

Despite all that I don't disagree with the 4-5-1 line up.

We had 65% possession yesterday so the midfield were doing some things right, it just a case of not having a proper DM and it's really annoying that Zoko Pops doesn't have the positional sense to play the role.

On a brighter note Modric is definitely Carrick's replacement but better and the centre backs must get it into their heads that they need to give him the ball at every given chance.

We had 65% possession yesterday so the midfield were doing some things right, it just a case of not having a proper DM and it's really annoying that Zoko Pops doesn't have the positional sense to play the role.

On a brighter note Modric is definitely Carrick's replacement but better and the centre backs must get it into their heads that they need to give him the ball at every given chance.

Dunno how you can say that when Carrick has proved himself in the league while Modric was poor yesterday.

I'm speaking from a Spurs perspective, in terms of how both can play, they can both pass and they both sometimes come deep to collect the ball of the defence. Luka is a better player for us than Carrick was because he can also play higher up the pitch and still be the play maker.

I'm not knocking Carrick.

Spurs just look like a mess at the moment. As has been said, they need a strong leader in midfield.

I think somebody like Dietmar Hamann would be great.

When will Spurs have a good start, another disastous one this year...
Please let Berbatov go...there is no need to keep him when he wants to go. With the money Spurs get for him they can buy a decent forward.

Oh and Gomez looked bad on Cissé's goal...

Back
Top Bottom