Tottenham Thread

We have faith in Ramos, losing Berba is more likely of the 2 but General Levy's comments today were poetry in motion and the FA had better respond accordingly.

You dont think Levy is a hypocrite?

Well sevilla did tell levy that they didnt want ramos to go, but levy still kept having talks with ramos. And simon jordan also said that palace didnt want to sell bostock yet spurs kept at it and forced a tribunal. Every club taps up, spurs arent holier than thou and are also guilty of it, as are all 20 premiership teams.

The Ramos affair is good point and his actions there were ruthless but he never came out in the public and said that he wanted Ramos to replace Jol. You don't go about speaking to the media that you want this player even though the club have already told you to piss off. Berba and Keane's heads are turned now and they both want out. As Levy said Fergie's comments showed sheer arogance, this coming from the same club who reported Real to Fifa for doing the exact same thing.

The main issue here is about going public.

we all know that SAF is full of himself and moans more about others and want to be treated better for being the longest running gaffe

He rejected us a few weeks ago, apparently he didn't want to negotiate his wages, maybe we've offered him an improved deal since but I'd rather we did everything to get David Villa.

Rumour has it once Berba and Keane are officially off you lot will bring in Bentley, Capel, Pavlyuchenko and Deigo Millito! Bloody hell if i was you lot i would take that!

Rumour has it once Berba and Keane are officially off you lot will bring in Bentley, Capel, Pavlyuchenko and Deigo Millito! Bloody hell if i was you lot i would take that!

I could imagine Pavlychenko and Milito especially having a field day with the crosses from Bentley.

Not sure about Capel though. He gets knocked off in La Liga, not sure how he'll handly the Premier League.

True, plus they've got Lennon, Modric, Dos Santos and potentially Bentley who could all play left side if needed.

I think that'd be a good deal for Tottenham, almost a whole new team for Ramos to make his mark with too.

Well no because he signed Hutton, Woodgate and Gilberto (all defenders) and he's got Gomes in too so it would still be pretty much entirely his team.

Imagine if The Berb and Keane were to go aswell as the 4 to Sunderland!! That would only leave King, Dawson, Jenas, The Hudd, Zokora, Lennon and Bent as main first teamers (plus a few fringe players) from Jol's time which is mad really considering Ramos has only been in charge for 8 or 9 months.

Capel will be fine in this league, I think he can adapt.

You are making a terrible mistake there Abhishek. Never, ever take Dermot serious in football forums...that should be in the FAQ of this forum...
Like gerd says, Abhi, never take him seriously, especially in the club threads. In fact, anyone who does should be forced to erect a statue of him in Wharton town square. Oh wait...

How selling all your players, and starting fresh be a good thing?

Its like cleaning your plate, lets say you have a nice dinner at home, then 2 weeks later you decide to have dinner again but you see the plate you had is still with the remains of the meal you had from 2 weeks earlier, are you going to use this dirty plate to eat off of? We can tie this directly to the situation at Spurs, the manager is now holding the washing liquid in one hand and the scrubber in the other and hes ready to clean all the little pieces of food off the dirty plate (Keane, berbatov etc). You could go ahead and start the season with the food left on but its not going to taste as nice. Juade Ramos the manager now needs to replace all the old gone off bits of food with nice new fruits and vegtables at Spurs, now do you see what i'm saying?

All you haters that think I know nothing about football, check the facts ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Apparently Miguel Veloso is on his way...

:SMOKIN:

Back
Top Bottom