Tottenham Thread

What happened exactly to King's knee?
I read he will never fully recover beacause of some cartilage damage (like Van Basten ankle and my knee too :-) ) and he wanted to go to the United States to see some super doctor in a clinic specialized in this type of knee injuries, often suffered in the National Basketball League.

Spurs are looking really good for next season, still need more quality but if they do than a top 4 finish is looking realistic.

What happened exactly to King's knee?
I read he will never fully recover beacause of some cartilage damage (like Van Basten ankle and my knee too :-) ) and he wanted to go to the United States to see some super doctor in a clinic specialized in this type of knee injuries, often suffered in the National Basketball League.

yeah i read that too,just a shame as he has a real talent and he's still young(26??)

If you lot get Bentley then title challengers could be a possibility, but wouldnt you sell Lennon then.

We hear this EVERY season yet they consistently fail to deliver..lets hope its the same again :-pp

Yeh, but this time they've got a manager who's broken into the 'Top 3' in Spain, and actually made Sevilla title contenders.

Still think there defence isnt' strong enough and their midfield needs a better holding midfielder other than that, there looking real good for next season

To me scoring goals didnt seem to be the problem for spurs last season yet they have spent 40m (if you get Bentley) on attacking midfielders!!

I read that twice and still thought Setanta had done a deal with Spurs, I was trying to work out the inconsistent bit, some of their commentators are awful... :LOL:

:LOL:

Anyway, it seems thats all BS. I kinda thought that was a very cheap price.

Fiorentina have issued a statement denying that midfielder Mario Santana is on his way to Tottenham.

Reports in the English Press yesterday quoted sporting director Pantaleo Corvino as saying that the Viola had accepted a bid from Spurs.

However, the Tuscan outfit have now questioned the validity of the source and insists that no move is taking place.

“Fiorentina want to make it clear that Corvino never released any statement to The Sun newspaper about the alleged sale of Santana to Tottenham,” a declaration read.

Fiorentina Vice-President Mario Cognigni also stressed that he had heard nothing about Santana’s alleged departure.

“We have created lots of good players and offers are inevitable, but in this case it is bad information,” he insisted.

“We aren’t negotiating the sale of Santana with anybody.”

Is their any truth in our interest though?

What we can learn from that article is that the press invented quotes! Says a lot about the Ronaldo saga.

To be honest I dont think theres anything concrete in this, Santana was important for Fiorentina's CL hunt and now they got it, so I think he's still in their plans. He's also definitely worth more than 5mill.

That price tag does seem a bit random and were after Bently.

I'm very happy with Gomes, hopefully the language wont be too big a hurdle.

We have faith in Ramos, losing Berba is more likely of the 2 but General Levy's comments today were poetry in motion and the FA had better respond accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom