Tottenham Thread

The good - Keane's awesome, awesome winner!

The bad - defending or lack of it.

and the ugly - Robbo, Ashley Cole's shocking tackle and the fucking ref for not sending him off.

Honorable mention goes to Cudicini for the two awesome saves he made from Keane n Berba.

Winner? :SS

Woops!

2cy2w7r.jpg

How did he not get sent off!!!

On a lighter note Carlos Kameni is a steal at £4.5 million.

Last edited:
Yeah i don't know how the ref didn't send him off,but worst of all is the behaviour of the chelsea players after, and Cole being just an idiot by turning his back to the ref in a stupid way:TD:

If Ramos can sort your defending this summer then you lot have things to look forward to. Yes we've heard that before BUT you haven't had the following for a LOOOONG time:

* A tactically astute manager who is also a very good coach.
* A WORLD CLASS player like Berbatov which EVERY club would want.
* A very promising centre-back pairing in King & Woodgate.
* Depth in the squad - being able to sit players like Bent on the bench.
* Money. Lots of it. Daniel Levvy (is that his name?) isn't shy when it comes to getting the cheque book out.

If Ramos can sort your defending this summer then you lot have things to look forward to. Yes we've heard that before BUT you haven't had the following for a LOOOONG time:

* Money. Lots of it. Daniel Levvy (is that his name?) isn't shy when it comes to getting the cheque book out.

Just another false dawn for the Spuds.....

* A tactically astute manger who is unproven in England.
* A WORLD CLASS player like Berbatov who would RATHER be somewhere else.
* A very promising centre back pairing of the injury prone King and the injury prone Woodgate.
* Depth in the squad....Darren Bent :lol:
* Money - They have always had plenty of it and spent plenty of it. They have spent double what we have over the past few years and look where it has got them...:lol:

Mid-table beckons...again :EASY:

I completely agree. Ramos has really transformed Spurs. Now, if you manage to hold onto Berbatov, and then manage to spend money in the summer, I can honestly see there being a Top 5 next season, I really can.

It will be interesting to see how Ramos does the spending. He won't have Monchi's world class scouting network, so he will more power to buy the player he wants. Spurs need a left winger, a defender and a keeper, and then Ramos would have a fantastic squad to work with. He does need to sort out the defending though, for which he will have long time to do so.

We'll be a lot better next season and the summer will be a lot better because Ramos will be in charge of the signings and not that dickhead Commoli.

The depth is there but not to a great degree, Darren Bent is a good player who needs a run in the team but when Berba n Keane have scored almost 100 goals between when they've started its understandable why he doesn't start often.

I like Bent and I'm adamant that he can be successful at our club but at the end of the day its that idiot called Comolli's fault, we needed a LW and he bought a forward for £16million.

We need a new GK (Kameni), another CB, a playmaker and a passing DM, The Hudd to replace Jenas in midfield and a fourth forward, preferably Thomas Pekhart. Also we need to trim down the squad, get as much for Pascal as possible and offer Anthony Gardner to every club in the land!

We'll be a lot better next season and the summer will be a lot better because Ramos will be in charge of the signings and not that dickhead Commoli.

The depth is there but not to a great degree, Darren Bent is a good player who needs a run in the team but when Berba n Keane have scored almost 100 goals between when they've started its understandable why he doesn't start often.

I like Bent and I'm adamant that he can be successful at our club but at the end of the day its that idiot called Comolli's fault, we needed a LW and he bought a forward for £16million.

We need a new GK (Kameni), another CB, a playmaker and a passing DM, The Hudd to replace Jenas in midfield and a fourth forward, preferably Thomas Pekhart. Also we need to trim down the squad, get as much for Pascal as possible and offer Anthony Gardner to every club in the land!

GK - Kameni
DM - Albelda?
LW - Reira
CB - Garay?

LW - Diego Capel period!
CB - Garay would cost too much.
DM - Albelda would be great but Barca are sniffing around him.

why do you want this Fat bastard to replace Jenas??:ROLL: I MEAN jenas has been your best midfielder since Ramos came

The Hudd is a very good player who'll only get better, Jenas is frustrating, he doesn't score enough goals, he doesn't create enough plus he can't complete 10% of the passes that The Hudd strokes around each game.

And he isn't fat, its muscle.

We have a good core of English players in our squad and if you want the proven players they cost too much.

I really rate Huddlestone - he is in my dream team (albeit on the bench.)

Yeah Huddlestone is a classy player, but one thing i have yet to see is him controlling the game, and with his style of play he should be learning to dictate what happens!

Missed the game today :TD:, Match of the day it is.

Very pleased for Bent.

I really hope we get Capel, seen quite a bit of him and he looks quality.

I think Hudd can be a great player, he just needs the confidence to impose himself on games and stop being such a lazy bastard!!

Not sure on the keeper front, heard a lot of rumours about Carson coming to us but his kicking is so appalling, i thnk i'd rather stick with Robbo than him!!!!

Complacency plus Obafemi ripped us apart.

The Club is delighted to announce that it has reached agreement with Dinamo Zagreb for the transfer of Croatian midfielder, Luka Modric.

Personal terms have been agreed with the player and he will now undertake a medical and apply for a work permit.

:DANCE:

Wonderful news.

Absolutely brilliant buy by you lot. Can't believe how you managed to get him with Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool all after him.

What is the fee? 20M?

Definately, The Hudd and Modric in the same team is mouth watering!

No way they cannot get Capel as well, that will add more misery to the shite we've been rumoured with! It seems we've spent a big chunk of this summers money on Mascherano and Skrtel.

Back
Top Bottom