The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Leonardo Jardim (Sporting CP coach) ---> (AS Monaco coach)
David Luiz (Chelsea FC) ---> Paris SG
Alex (Paris SG) ---> AC Milan

Last edited:
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 3m
Sky sources: Chelsea agree £32m fee with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa #SSN

! - Cheap!!!

One things for sure, those that don't like the playacting/generally doucheness of Suarez in the prem are in for an absolute treat with Costa. Possibly the most infuriating user of 'dark arts' I've ever seen.

32 m is more than enough for him.
and I am sure he won't score more than 20 goals in the premier league.
it's about the whole team, Costa excelled with an excellent team, he's not that super striker who can score 30 goals even with a shitty team.

Which shitty team would that be? We've got a much better squad than Atléti, we just need a good striker (Which could be him).
Personally I don't fancy him, he's a total cunt, if I had to choose between him ans Rooney I'd take the latter on any given day.

Balázs Dzudzsák (D. Moskva)-> Lazio
Gergely Lovrencsics (Lech Poznan) -> Lille, Tolouse, Marseilles, Rennes, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Mönchengladbach

Loverncsics playing for a Buli team? :LOL:

Szalai does it aswell and he is one shit player. Hungarian players should play rather in Portugal, Spain, France, Holland, where they actually PLAY the game, that suits our style, our ancient fooball culture, ourselfs more....wich is slowly dying out since 1960 :FAIL:

Which shitty team would that be? We've got a much better squad than Atléti, we just need a good striker (Which could be him).
Personally I don't fancy him, he's a total cunt, if I had to choose between him ans Rooney I'd take the latter on any given day.

If only there were some fanciful way for us to compare how, hypothetically, Chelsea might perform against Madrid.

Oh wait.

amine

THIS Chelsea isn't a TEAM yet.

If only there were some fanciful way for us to compare how, hypothetically, Chelsea might perform against Madrid.

Oh wait.

Didn't Man Utd lost to Sunderland ?
So applying the same logic, Utd are relevation fodder....

I supported Atletico in that semi-final, i was glad they reacted the final, but Chelsea have by farvthe better squad. With a fit Hazard and with Matic and with a better manager, Chelsea always qualify for the final.

Diego Costa is another mistake, however.

Didn't Man Utd lost to Sunderland ?
So applying the same logic, Utd are relevation fodder....

I supported Atletico in that semi-final, i was glad they reacted the final, but Chelsea have by farvthe better squad. With a fit Hazard and with Matic and with a better manager, Chelsea always qualify for the final.

Diego Costa is another mistake, however.

Your point would be somewhat relevant if Sunderland's victory over United wasn't just a one off.

Madrid could win their domestic league this weekend. Sunderland avoided the drop on the last day.

Madrid are playing in the Champions League final in two weeks time. The biggest club match on Earth.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that this Madrid squad has significantly outperformed that of Chelsea over the whole season. It's hardly a one-off match.

I don't agree with you at all.

IMO Chelsea clearly have the better players.
Atletico qualifying against Chelsea is as big an upset as Sunderland winning against Man Utd.

In fact considering Man Utd season, it's a bigger upset. Sundeerland's win against Man Utd wasn't the only one off. There were quite a lot of one offs this season...

Yes they can still win both CL and La Liga (although imo they will loose both, it would break my heart). But Chelsea doesn't play la Liga and they play the CLfinal because they eliminated Chelsea, wich was a one-off.

The fact that Matic could not play in the CL was a very big factor for Chelsea...

Hi Sina,

I don't think i have to explain that.
Look at the best eleven Chelsea can field and look at Atetico's best 11.
Most Chelsea players are better than the Atletico players imo.
Courtois and Costa are the Obvious ones that are the better Atletico players compared to Cech and no matter whichChelsea forward.

I was also mightily impressed by Atletico's full backs,perhaps they are better than Chelsea's. But that's it IMO.

I supported Atletico because they are the underdogs. This year's Atletico team will nearly win everything (but will in the end loose everything) and imo people underestimate how much this team overachieved doing this...

David Luiz (Chelsea FC) ----> FC Barcelona (Alexis Sánchez + Alex Song)
David Luiz (Chelsea FC) ----> Bayern München (Mario Mandzukic + 15m)

15m + Mandzukic would be a good deal. I think Chelsea could cope with losing David Luiz.

Back
Top Bottom