The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

70-90m euro mega deal for Suarez from Manchester City is rumored...hm from that amount Pool could lure Ibra to Mersey side and from the rest of the 40 million they could buy quality defenders and midfielders to win the BPL and the CL

70-90m euro mega deal for Suarez from Manchester City is rumored...hm from that amount Pool could lure Ibra to Mersey side and from the rest of the 40 million they could buy quality defenders and midfielders to win the BPL and the CL

hahaha for that money LFC will not sell his one leg...

LFC don´t need Ibra, why would they even try to replace him with Ibra? Ibra is 32, Suarez is 27...

imo Suarez will be linked a lot this year to many clubs..

Liverpool in CL is a different team, they will buy more talent, not sell their best player..

i give you a speculation as well, LFC linked to Alexis from Barcelona..

it´s Skrtel, learn the difference if you call yourself a supporter..

I don't like tone you used...and if I learn I learn if not i don't care, it's not a big deal skrtel , skrtle , skertel it's same thing , I'm not printing shirts with his name on it ;)

I'm still supporter I was before knowing he exist and ill be after he'll be forgotten ;)

I don't like tone you used...and if I learn I learn if not i don't care, it's not a big deal skrtel , skrtle , skertel it's same thing , I'm not printing shirts with his name on it ;)

I'm still supporter I was before knowing he exist and ill be after he'll be forgotten ;)

sorry but it´s not the same thing.. i think it´s ignorance if you think so.. especially if you are a fan and should know what players play for club you support..

sorry but it´s not the same thing.. i think it´s ignorance if you think so.. especially if you are a fan and should know what players play for club you support..

I know my club it's called LIVERPOOL , that what I support. And I know ALL players who play for my team of course but just coz I don't spell one guys name doesn't make me less supporter , that's rubbish.

I spell it how I "hear" it and you just have some "names" you can't spell good but it's never a big deal to me, but you can't call me "less supporter" for that, you don't have this right.

I've also seen a case of "Maradonna" in the vicinity... Every time I see it typed like that I swear I can hear the intro from "papa don't preach".

Josip Drmić (1. FC Nürnberg) -> Arsenal

Would love that, massive fan of his.

Gerd isn't convinced by Romelu...his first touch is awfully bad for a striker...
That is also the weak link of our nationa lteam: a decent striker. Personally i like Benteke, but he is an all or nothing type of player. When he's good, he's very good, when he's bad, he's very bad. Lately he is very bad...
I also don't think Lukaku (or Benteke) is a striker for Spurs. Soldado is ok for me, i'm still convinced he will turn out more than ok...but now he is a striker playing for a team without plan and creativity...

Btw Gerd, what do you think of Batshuayi? He's being linked with Arsenal too, I've heard some people who think he's a bigger prospect than Lukaku was at his age.

There's talks of Batshuayi coming to Benfica. Maybe it will be a better option for him, instead of going directly to a top top club.

Yes, I believe so. He has excellent positioning. Good agility. Great on crosses and in one-on-one. Since he became our starter we barelly conceveid any goals, but to be true our defense has been rock solid and in some games he is barelly tested. But when we needed him, he was there. I think time will tell if he will be one of the top GK in Europe, but I see great things. The only knock you can point out is that he "only" 1m86cm compared to the norm on today's keepers (1m90cm +), but he has very good feet, always in the right place. For me, that's his biggest attribute.

bit surprised when I checked some of latest benfica games and saw a different name in goal than artur so I was curious about him especally given his age. cheers for the info, mate.

Ivan Rakitic (Sevilla CF) -----> Real Madrid

I read this yesterday on few sites here in Croatia, but I haven't taken it seriously because they like to over-hype the things here. But now that I see that it is not only them, I have to say that I would like that transfer to go through. To have 2 Croats in one of the top5 teams in the world would be amazing. I just can't see how would they fit them all in. If Ancelotti would continue with 4-3-3 it will be hard to fit all those midfielders in and keep them all happy as there would than be Modrić, Rakitić, Alonso, Khedira, Di Maria, Isco, Illara, Casemiro and 8 in 3 doesn't really fit.

edin džeko (man.city) -----> inter milan

just rumors of course, apparenlty nemanja vidić is talking to him to join inter if two clubs reach a deal.

edin džeko (man.city) -----> inter milan

just rumors of course, apparenlty nemanja vidić is talking to him to join inter if two clubs reach a deal.

Supoosedly Inter are interested in J. Garcia as well.

It seems likely that we'll be signing Mangala and Fernando from Porto so I do see Garcia moving on. He has improved slightly for us lately but is still too immobile for the PL.

Rumour that we're looking at Falcao. Supposedly we met with his agent last week. Hopefully it's to replace Dzeko and not Aguero :(

Back
Top Bottom