The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Really? He's good, but I don't think he's good enough to make it in Europe.
He's got great physical attribues and mad reflexes, but he's weak when it comes to fundamentals (just like most our local keepers actually).

He's good in the air, pretty dominating (mostly due to him being a huge bastard) but he's often caught out of position, and if it wasn't for his reflexes he'd be conceding a lot......and, oh, he doesn't know how to catch a fucking ball, he punches anything that comes his away (anything!)

well just read the news on some Hungarian sites that Dinamo offered him to Benfica for 9million E & it was confirmed by Dinamo. Portugal, Spain, Holland...maybe France where he can still show off his skills, Russia, Italy, Germany, England is a terrible choice imo. he needs a country where they actually PLAY football

Difficult to answer.
He looks very good, but he regularly makes mistakes....he is still young and will certainly become better.

It seems as if there are big differences between Courtois and Chelsea regarding contract prolongations.

It seems highly improbable that Courtois will go to Atletico considering that Cech is injured for the beginning of the season.

I think it's time for Chelsea to get back Courtois for good. And make him 1st choice GK.
Cech can leave.

Pablo Alvárez (Catania) -> West Ham United
Alessandro Del Piero (Sydney F.C.) -> Los Angeles Galaxy
Graziano Pelle (Feyenoord) -> Olympiakos Piraeus
Sime Vrsaljko (Genoa) -> AC Milan and Fiorentina
Marek Hamsik (Napoli) -> Inter

diego costa seems like some sort of judas, so he's possible to make the switch imo. :D not sure about filipe luis though. it all depends on simeone.

Castro(Kasimpasa)-> Olympiakos
Evandro(Estoril)-> Saint Ettiene
Aly Ghazal(Nacional)-> Parma
Carbonero(River Plate)-> FC Porto
Loris Benito(Zurich)-> Sporting

Kevin Kampl (Salzburg) --> Fenerbahçe SK.

This is only speculation now but media says Salzburg wants 8m euro. Do you think a good player?

*Sorry for my English

Edinson Cavani (PSG) ---> Manchester United or Chelsea
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) ---> PSG
Eden Hazard (Chelsea) ---> PSG
Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid, assistant coach) ---> Bordeaux coach

Last edited:
It's strange according to father Hazard (i know him, i played football against him), Kylian is the biggest talent of the brothers...but he couldn't impose himself at a second division club.

Maybe it's a mentality thing, he could have all the talent in the world, but if he doesn't have the attitude to match it he'll never make the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom