The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Let's hope he turn Arsenal down. Hernandes is already at Inter that didn't go to well w/ fans . I rather we bought Hernsndes tbh

The current owner Metalist Sergei Kurchenko was associated with Ukrainian President Yanukovych, and now he is a fugitive from justice, Metalist players do not pay their salaries for three months, the head coach of the club Miron Markevich gave an interview which he told about it, today he resigned and said that the club may cease to exist. The only one thing that can save Metalist is former owner Oleksandr Yaroslavsky, who could buy or just pick up the club back. I think you know what is happening in the Ukraine now, they are not up football. Sorry for my english.

That's sad news, I hate when politics mix up with Football. The club was doing well, up until this year's UEFA ban, and now...this! I hope it get saved, dismantling it would be such a waste.

1970650_278627795628990_1436088304_n.jpg

From his official Instagram profile.

Last edited:
German news stations n-tv and Sport1 report that five foreign players of Tschernomorets Odessa (German name) have left the club in the eve of the crisis on the Krim, namely Markus Berger (AUT), Anderson Santana (BRA), Franck Dja Djedjé (CIV), Sito Riera (ESP) and Pablo Fontanello (ARG). The club allegedly confirmed that on its official page, but my knowledge of Cyrillic and Ukranian is near to nothing. Anyone having an official link to prove the news?

Last edited:
Here you go :

http://www.chernomorets.odessa.ua/club/news/7496/

Google translation :

Given the extremely difficult socio-political situation in Ukraine and Odessa, the lack of specificity from the FFU and the Premier League in terms of determining the start of the spring part of the national championship , FC "Chernomorets" was forced to meet the persistent requests of foreign players teams and their families who are extremely concerned for their safety , as well as prospects for a full match practice in the near future . In this regard , our club has decided to terminate the contract by mutual agreement with the following players : Pablo Fontanel , Markus Berger , Anderson Santana, Franck Dja Jeje , Lorenzo Riera .

The team of FC "Chernomorets" warmly thanks these players for their enormous contribution to the successful performance of the team in recent years. Their highly professional , dedicated and bright soccer allowed " Chernomorets " to become one of the leading clubs in the country and loudly declare themselves on the European stage .

Younes Belhanda / Alex Teixeira ---> Juventus (to replace Pogba) / AS Roma (to replace Pjanic)

Well, If Juventus sells Pogba to Real; Isco will be part of the deal + cash, from what I've heard.

Juventus is also after Di María and Morata.

I would love to see Isco in the Serie A.
But seeing Morata and Di Maria (although PSG would be a good choice if they sell Menez) leave is highly unlikely to happen IMO.

Courtois (Atletico Madrid) to Real madrid or Chelsea
Cech (Chelsea) to Atletioco madrid (if Courtois goes to Chelsea)
Vertonghen (Spurs) to Liverpool
Mirallas (Everton) to Spurs

Back
Top Bottom