The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

GTFO. Moyes is not an average manger, he's got shite players with even shittier behavior. Give him 2 or 3 World class players and some time and you'll see...

GTFO. Moyes is not an average manger, he's got shite players with even shittier behavior. Give him 2 or 3 World class players and some time and you'll see...

Judge that when you see what Martinez has done with an almost identical Everton squad that Moyes left him, if at the end of the season Everton are still 5th/6th and then the year after that. It will be seen that what Moyes couldn't consistently achieve is being done.

Moyes has never been the extraordinary manager people make him out to be, and I will keep my stubborn opinion playing over and over until I am forced to shut my mouth by a United revival.

Martinez has Barry, McCarthy, Lukaku and Deulofeu at his disposal. Those players would make any team instantly better. He also had some solid foundation to build on. Moyes hasn't.

Give it time, have a little faith. If Mou ask for 2 seasons to reach his designated objectives, why should Moyes have the same amount of time prove himself?

giphy.gif

I admit I scapegoat Moyes, I am a disgruntled United supporter who hasn't known anything except success: But I will never see Moyes as anything other than an average manager. It won't change, United's current position in the table is caused by two things, a Ferguson mistake dating back to 2005 and a injury hit squad: Injuries we have coped with in the past, but never to the two most influential players at the same time. I don't blame Moyes, I just don't trust him to be the answer in the long run.

honestly a top team like Manchester United cant afford simply to have a form like this, more thatn that the most popular club in the world, i dont know what are the owners thinking right now to let this continue...probably Moyes can blame the lack of quality players in the team right now due the many injuries but cmon, he will sign 1-2 players more and he will get 1-2 months(until the team gets out from the CL) of trust since the team is not even close to Europian Qualifiers, althoug Mata is a great signing, im eager to see who will be next one, must be a defender and they should get Alex Song aswell as long he is available

Last edited:
amine, but those shite players were great under Ferguson, and who are Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barry compared to RvP (or Rooney or Welbeck), Valencia (or Kagawa or even Ashley Young, or even more Januzaj) and Carrick ..

the truth is, Moyes is a good manager, but right now he couldn't handle the team, he tried to radically change MU, which in some sorts, equivalent to starting from zero, with all the struggling and shit ..

we must admit, MU lost its very known solidness, under Ferguson, Utd were always a solid team who can get back to the game at any time ..

who knows, maybe Moyes' MU will be a beast next seasons ..

Last edited:
Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 3m

Re: Draxler I understand that Schalke and Arsenal have agreed a fee. If he will leave now I don't know. But this is latest info #afc

he`s injured...the amount £££ w/o a medical to a injured player?

Draxler(Schalke)>> Arsenal (summer)

I think he's a very clinical finisher, he seems to always score whenever he gets a chance in the penalty area. He's also very good in the air or with his feet. Gomez is good but to me a bit less clinical, he seemed to miss more chances than Mandzukic. Anyway as an out and out striker his days in a Guardiola Bayern team are coming to an end, especially with Lewandowski going there.

Back
Top Bottom