The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

They're pissed again but now apparently false rumours are being spread about Hernanes going to Inter to calm them down lol. In my opinion swapping Guarin for Vucinic and getting Hernanes would improve Inter.

There is also a rumour about Vucinic going to Arsenal.

There was yes, but this deal is almost imminent, so it won't happen. Juve want to offload Vucinic and Inter is a better option because it'll be permanent. Arsenal were only really interested in loaning Vucinic.

Imho this could be great operation for juventus..don't understand why fans are so disappointed. Guarin has great potential, untill now he had bad coatches..with conte and his tactical education he could begin first class players. Vucinic has talent but a part the year at lecce with zeman he was inconstant for all his career..i think that also quagliarella is more decisive than him at juve. Plus he is 31 and with tevez and llorente he is useless on the bench.. Btw i think that buy guarin means that one between vidal marchiso and pogba will sold at summer..if pgs pay 60-70 mls for pogba juve will have already a decent substitute and money to buy a Real top player in attack (Suarez?)..like this they could start thinking seriusly to win something in europe. Imho is an intelligent operation from juve..no sence as usual for inter. But untill someone not kick out marco branca this will be the situation.

Last edited:
Media here in Brazil claiming Dante(Bayern) has signed for Man. United... couldnt find any official links...

Before world cup a january move for Brazil possible first team starter? i think no chance, other than massive money that Bayern don´t need imo.

Well, it's the only reason Mou would sell Mata to United. If your rumor is true, mine will be as well. Just a matter of time.

:LOL: Yeah because no-one in their right mind would predict that Rooney will leave Utd in the near future, given he's already tried to leave on two previous occasions.

David Moscardelli(Bologna)-> Olhanense

Mario Sampirisi(Genoa)-> Olhanense

Manuel Fernandes(Besiktas)-> Estoril Praia

Nico Gaitán(Benfica)-> Chelsea

Cardozo(Benfica)->Tottenham

Miguel Rodrigues(Nacional)->Fiorentina

Mata -> MANU
Barkley -> Chelsea

and for sure Moyes should accpet Barcelona's offer regarding Song, but hot head Moyes is after Vidal -.-" duh

Last edited:
Photo: Nocerino's plane ticket to London (he arrived 20 minutes ago). He'll undergo medicals at West Ham now.

Bev5UJJCMAAd07i.jpg:large

I hope he gonna pass the medicals and he gonna sign in for them and he gonna not comeback in Milano and he gonna stay in London for next years!

Back
Top Bottom