The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Adel Taarabt (Fulham FC) <---> Cristian Zaccardo (AC Milan)

I don't know about Zaccardo's qualities, but all I can say is that Taarabt is not Milan's material, even with the form they are right now.
I mean he's not even Fulham's material so ...

Also, whoever came up with this rumour is either stupid or uninformed at all. Can't swap a player who doesn't belong to you.

Last edited:
I don't see what is so special about Mandzukic...i rated Gomez much higher...

No way, Mandzukic is near what I'd call a perfect striker. Dangerous in every situation, fighting like a bull and never too proud to help the defence. Gomez on the opposite is a classical striker: Great in front of the goal, but sometimes to lazy to take the sprint back to the own box and instead looking for his hair to look good. It would be a pity to lose Mandzukic for Lewandowski.

Indeed, Mandzukic's work rate is his stand out quality, he might not be as lethal as Gómez but he's definitely more precious for any team because of his off-ball work, he takes what Torres does for us to another level.

I'd love to see him going to Dortmund, that'd be a true bargain.

I just hope he isnt frozen out at Bayern for the next few months, as this could really affect Croatia at the World Cup. An out of form Mandzukic would be a big blow, with him in form their group (Brazil, Mexico, Croatia and Cameroon) looks pretty even - obviously with Brazil favourites, but without him on form I'd worry about them getting goals.

Demichelis is useful against lesser teams. He brings the ball out of defense well and sets up attacks. 4th choice in my eyes if we sign a good CB.

Adel Taarabt (Fulham FC) <---> Cristian Zaccardo (AC Milan)

I don't know about Zaccardo's qualities, but all I can say is that Taarabt is not Milan's material, even with the form they are right now.
I mean he's not even Fulham's material so ...

Also, whoever came up with this rumour is either stupid or uninformed at all. Can't swap a player who doesn't belong to you.
The deal seems to be done without including Zaccardo :SHOCK:

https://twitter.com/Milanello/status/428575841283735553

1798099_711507592212929_826305173_n.jpg

I think they should sell El Sharaawy and Balotelli and just use the money to buy a ton of cheap young players from Brazil and the like.

Fernando Reges of Porto has reportedly agreed to join City. He's a free agent in the summer. Suggestions that he could sign tomorrow or friday for a small fee.

Haven't seen anything of him tbh. He looks like a bit of a beast on YT - but then everyone looks good on YT

Back
Top Bottom