The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Nasri swap :PRAY:

Extremely unlikely. Perhaps this club is trying to get Real to spend more.

Bale's dream club is Real Madrid. He idolizes for reasons unknown Cristina. Most unlikely he will go anywhere else now.

Erik Lamela to arrive in London to tomorrow to finalize terms with Tottenham Hotspur.

Liverpool have made an approach to sign Victor Moses on loan from Chelsea, with the winger surplus to requirements at the West London club, who are close to completing a £30 million deal for Willian.

Bale to some other club that isn't Real Madrid, so is probably just levy getting that extra holiday money.

Nasri swap :PRAY:

Don't think so...

1377262219_233138_1377263876_noticia_grande.jpg

Why would they built it without being sure?

Last minute fallout?

They are sure. Might be a last minute tactic to extort more money or more likely just idle press speculation.

Bale wants to play for Real. It's not as if Atletico can come in and take him from under their noses as akin to the Willian situation.

Best solution for Tottenham would be to take the money and ask for di Maria on loan. Just as good if not better than Bale.

The very concept that ONE club is willing to pay a world record fee for Gareth Bale is insane.

The thought that there could be TWO clubs that stupid...nah. It's Levy. He's getting cold feet.

German newspaper "SZ", which in general is perfectly informed, is reporting that deal as official and also brings up the important and correct question how a club, that is so deep in debt as Real, can afford such a transfer? With respect to Bale and his stats, this guy isn't worth 90+ million Euro...

Levy should wait until next Monday!!! But RM built a Bale stand already. The deal would of been insane for a 4yrs contract but at 6 yrs is really not that bad.

The only comparison between Bale and Ronaldo is how fucking ridiculous they look in sunglasses. Ronaldo is twice the player Bale is, and this valuation is a joke. But if the customer is willing to pay..

It's from the ever (un)reliable Sky Italia guy Palmeri, but he says that Chelsea have just made another offer for Rooney, within hours of kickoff tonight.

There is not a singleworth that sum of money, but if a club is willing to pay that amount...
Financial fair play, my arse...

According to Sky Italia, Milan have permanently signed Genoa’s winger Valter Birsa in a swap deal for midfielder Bakaye Traore.

German newspaper "SZ", which in general is perfectly informed, is reporting that deal as official and also brings up the important and correct question how a club, that is so deep in debt as Real, can afford such a transfer? With respect to Bale and his stats, this guy isn't worth 90+ million Euro...

Government backing which is all very dubious as with the selling of land for their training ground then sold for an enormous mark up. Will FFP ever be implemented properly ? I very much doubt it.

Football has gone mad but it went insane along time ago.

From what I've read and understood, the Bale deal is going to be spread across 4 instalments over 4 years. So approximately £25m per year.

Spurs are waiting to wrap up Lamela from Roma for £30m as a replacement, but Roma are waiting for Ljajic from Fiorentina for about £13m as areplacement. It's a chain reaction.

I still can't believe Mou giving Spurs advice on how to bring in players quietly . He only bought Willian so they will learn. :P

http://www.football-italia.net/38839/lamela-im-not-london

The best thing to do is to ignore Mourinho. This is the sort of reaction he wants and get other people involved in.

Just leave him alone in the corner and carry on developing your own side would be the best advice for AVB.

Mourinho is a genius, a genuine genius. He's combined the charasmatic media machine with the tactical prowess needed to be successful. And now he has the reporters, fellow managers and fans all dancing like his personal puppets. I love him.

Kondogbia (Sevilla) --> AS Monaco
http://www.sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/actualidad/noticias/30112

Medical tomorrow.

Juan Mata (Chelsea) --> Arsenal
His father and his agent are in the directors box at the Emirates this very moment...

mata+cazorla will be sweet to wacth, thats for sure!

Unbelivable that Mourinho is letting Mata go(actually seems to be forcing it) and most surprizing is that their fans arent saying a word about it..

mata+cazorla will be sweet to wacth, thats for sure!

Unbelivable that Mourinho is letting Mata go(actually seems to be forcing it) and most surprizing is that their fans arent saying a word about it..

It's the 'Mourinho Affect'. If it was any other manager, they would call for his head but chelsea fan's seem just to let mou do what he wants.

Felllaini ----> Utd (20m-24m) ..according to a ton of tweets and the crappy ass Metro newspaper at least so..whatever. Wouldn't exactly be a surprise if it does happen but Ill take it at this point. They can keep Baines.

Felllaini ----> Utd (20m-24m) ..according to a ton of tweets and the crappy ass Metro newspaper at least so..whatever. Wouldn't exactly be a surprise if it does happen but Ill take it at this point. They can keep Baines.

I think its true, its all over EFC foruns that this new bid will be accepted.

Personally i think Baines is more important and more ireplaceble for us than Fellaini, at the same time Manu needs Fellaini a lot more than Baines. So it should work out for both :D

Back
Top Bottom