The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Re: Bale - he is ridiculously overpriced and a 'statement' buy by Real. Nothing to do with on-field requirements, all to do with not looking second rate because Barca bought Neymar. Which is made all the more ridiculous by the fact that I'd stick a fiver on Isco being more productive than both of them this season.

Re: Fellaini/Baines: The thing about this inflated market place is that if you look at the big signings, they're almost exclusively either a) oil sugar daddy clubs or b) clubs who've just gotten cash from a.

Clubs that actually have to post a profit to stay in business each year can't compete with those prices.

So Everton can point at prices around Europe as valuations, but the bottom line is that unless a sugar daddy is buying, you don't get the sugar daddy inflation. So it'll come down to whether or not Fellaini and or Baines want to force a move. If they don't, they'll stay, if they do want a move to CL football then United will probably pay around £32m.

Let me put it another way: Fellaini is more proven and I think might be a better bet long term than Fernandinho. Who cost City £32m or so. But no one else but city would have paid that for him, so you can't really claim that's 'market value'.

Don't love him too much though, you'll get herpes if you know what I mean!

:P

Let me put it another way: Fellaini is more proven and I think might be a better bet long term than Fernandinho. Who cost City £32m or so. But no one else but city would have paid that for him, so you can't really claim that's 'market value'.

That statement is simply untrue, Fernandinho been playing Europe regularly for the last 8 years and was the backbone of Shakhtar's midfield before he moved away. He also knows more about wining and has a more impressive trophy case. I think that largely justifies the price diffrence.

:P

That statement is simply untrue, Fernandinho been playing Europe regularly for the last 8 years and was the backbone of Shakhtar's midfield before he moved away. He also knows more about wining and has a more impressive trophy case. I think that largely justifies the price diffrence.

Ramsey been playing in Europe just as long , we all know how much I rate him .

Fernandinho has won domestic and European trophies, Ramsey hasnt - the closest he's got is FA Cup runners up... with Cardiff.

Chelsea are hijacking Willian.

Also, Arsenal are set to sign Flamini on a free.

Apparently Chelsea are 'hijacking' Spurs' bid for Willian.

Makes sense to me, Chelsea are pretty desperate for someone that can play in the attacking 3 behind striker.

Apparently Chelsea are 'hijacking' Spurs' bid for Willian.

Makes sense to me, Chelsea are pretty desperate for someone that can play in the attacking 3 behind striker.

Oh, finally! They've central midfielders for years now, especially someone capable of playing the No.10 role.

Also, I've checked this myself, Real Madrid's official website have 'Bale' as one of the options for choosing which player's shirt you'd like.

561897_10151793274169592_1602705144_n.jpg

Love that 'hijacking' part, while We've been known to be after him before he even signed for Anzhi. He was RDM's main target.

The hijacking part was because Chelsea only made a move for him after he already had his medical at Spurs.

David Moyes says there is a possibility Manchester United will make no further signings in this transfer window - more on #SSN

Back
Top Bottom