The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

3oows6.jpg

David Moyes says there is a possibility Manchester United will make no further signings in this transfer window - more on #SSN

I wouldn`t agree whoever said that. I think Oscar is better than Hazard .I see Di Maria get flight on every match from a shoulder tap. Di Maria is not a player I would want to see at Arsenal.

Benfica's Di Maria (not what Mourinho tried to do with him), on the left side, would 'destroy' Premier League. As I remember he only faced Everton and Liverpool for Benfica. Against Everton he made 4 assists on the 7-0 aggregate. Against Liverpool he also played well, and as I remember he got at least a penalty..
In Real Madrid he faced Tottenham (scored), Man Utd and City...and he only missed one match in all those legs, so...

and Benfica's Javi Garcia? ;)

I don't watch many City's matches but I don't think you can compare Javi's talent with Di Maria's... Javi is, in my opinion, a very useful player but he's no star. He can do the things right if you know what to expect from him. When he played for Benfica he hold our defensive midfield alone... the only thing he did was recovering the ball, and then pass it to Di Maria, Salvio, Aimar, Ramires or Gaitan. He was great doing that and working as a 3rd centre back when we were defending. I guess he was a little overpriced but it's normal considering who was buying and it was on the last day of market (they had to hit the release clause, as I remember).

I had lots of expectation about Coentrão (much more than David Luiz) and I still think he choose the wrong club (Marcelo is also a great player) and Mourinho (again) did a terrible job with him (even using him as a centre midfielder and right back).
For now I think Matic is an outstanding talent and could play any team in the world.

more lightweight than Coutinho for example? that is a myth... PL is more technical nowdays i think.

Coutinho is not a skinny kid imo. I don`t agree with you that the PL is more technical. Are you comparing to another league ? At times I see some teams with the technical ability .

Juan Mata (Chelsea) > Alt. Madrid (loan)
Christian Eriksen (PSV) > Alt. Madrid

Coutinho is not a skinny kid imo. I don`t agree with you that the PL is more technical. Are you comparing to another league ? At times I see some teams with the technical ability .

Juan Mata (Chelsea) > Alt. Madrid (loan)
Christian Eriksen (PSV) > Alt. Madrid

Mata going on loan to Atletico rather than likely getting regular gametime at Utd would be a travesty IMHO..then again I am biased. Of course..this could be possible backlash from Chelsea for refusing to sell Rooney.

why would Chelsea let Mata play anywhere else? did he had a problem with Mou? I mean the guy has been problaby Chelsea`s best player for the past 2 seasons... dont understand him moving away.

Well I guess Chelsea has too many CM .I saw on twitter that Moses is going to Liverpool on loan . Mou prefer Lampard then Mata. I can only assume Mou has trust issues .

Mata-Hazard-Oscar is probaby the deadliest attaking midfield line in the world now.
Why would Mourinho ruin it...

Mata-Hazard-Oscar is probaby the deadliest attaking midfield line in the world now.
Why would Mourinho ruin it...

I feel like its a case of adding depth more than anything, last season when one of them was injured or of form Chelski only had Moses to fill the position, now they have KdB or Willian to fill in they are just as deadly, but in depth.

I wouldn`t agree whoever said that. I think Oscar is better than Hazard .I see Di Maria get flight on every match from a shoulder tap. Di Maria is not a player I would want to see at Arsenal.

You have not watched him too often then bebo. He can be very hard to knock off the ball and he has cut down his theatricals.

The worst player in the world in this regard has to be Alba. An extremely annoying player. A breath of wind and he needs to go to intensive care.....

Back
Top Bottom