The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

I think its true, its all over EFC foruns that this new bid will be accepted.

Personally i think Baines is more important and more ireplaceble for us than Fellaini, at the same time Manu needs Fellaini a lot more than Baines. So it should work out for both :D

James McCarthy in from Wigan to replace him.

Mata is not going to Arsenal. It is most unlikely one club would sell to it's direct rivals in the same competition. Such deals are extremely unpopular.

Ozil supposedly demanding 200k a week and it would be between United n Arsenal. Thx for the salary cap Mr Wenger! ;-)

The whole thing sounds like BS but the only thing that makes me believe is Ozil s eyes.. Moyesy would look normal next to that guy. Oh yes I did.

Ozil supposedly demanding 200k a week and it would be between United n Arsenal. Thx for the salary cap Mr Wenger! ;-)

The whole thing sounds like BS but the only thing that makes me believe is Ozil s eyes.. Moyesy would look normal next to that guy. Oh yes I did.

:LMAO:

James McCarthy in from Wigan to replace him.

Mata is not going to Arsenal. It is most unlikely one club would sell to it's direct rivals in the same competition. Such deals are extremely unpopular.

Heard G.Barry will come to replace Fella... loan deal, that doesnt rule out McCarthy, but seems Wigan wants big money for him.

Last edited:
Yea its transfer deadline, lets turn skysport

edit:
didnt know that deadline is on monday -.-

Last edited:
U mean Hibbo? Ah well offcourse not, Hibbo never mistime tackles!

:BOP:

I'm starting to think Levy is doing his best to screw every PL club who plans to snatch up one of the Real players by making the Bale move happen at the last possible second.

Coentrao, Kaka, Ozil, Di Maria, Modric etc. will likely not move anywhere until that deal is finalized. Madrid will need the money.

David Moyes says he will endeavour to bring new faces into his Manchester United squad ahead of tomorrow night's deadlines, but if no deals materialise, he has no concerns going forward - despite Sunday's 1-0 Premier League defeat at Liverpool.

Here's hoping it isn't a well we bid, sorry guys.

Back
Top Bottom