The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Chelsea and Monaco (Russian)
PSG and Man. City (Arab)

that's enough sugar daddy clubs imo. then there are the ultra-rich ones such as man. united, madrid, barça, bayern. I like to see competition at the top level and I don't have big problems with it. also, it makes BVB look such a loveable club. :)

d03p.png

only word I understood is 'dementiert' :) deny. I heard Wenger doesn`t want to pay the asking price :LOL:

Aly Cissokho (Valencia CF) ---> Liverpool FC

Apparently he's going to fly to the Merseyside next week to pass the medicals and finalize the deal.

I think 30M is still slightly under they're value, i think they'd settle for 35M just maybe.

Under my valuation that'd make Baines £20m, a little too much imo.. we need Fellaini at times, but £25-30m would get us better players < yes, plural.

Hell, we would benefit more trying to steal Essien for £5-7m

Under my valuation that'd make Baines £20m, a little too much imo.. we need Fellaini at times, but £25-30m would get us better players < yes, plural.

Well depends how you look at it, Baines is the most productive LB in EPL and he's english (adds value) which at the very minimum would value him at £15m.

Lets not forget EFC paied £17.5M for Fellaini so it would be nonsense to sell him for anything under £25M, since he is a much better/accomplish/proven player than back when he arrived(red card machine).

30 million would be an insult. United have to watch out not to become a second Arsenal.
I don't necessarily disagree about the 'real' value of football players, but United should not forget that football is an over inflated market...
I also sympathise with Everton.
If they loose their two best players, they should get enough money for them, it's time transfer market ceases to be like colonialism...
It would be good for English football if Everton got a very goog prize for both of them...otherwise no transfer.

Back
Top Bottom