The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Lisandro Lopez (Olympique Lyonnais) -> Al Gharafa
http://www.olweb.fr/en/article/press-release-63158.html

michael-scott-no.gif

He's had one and a half very bad seasons even if he's one hell of a combative player.
Wish he stayed just one more year :(

I wish he had gone home to Argentina instead of Qatar if he wanted to leave.
Are football players so poor they need so much money and go to Saudi Arabia and Qatar? Hate it.

Are football players so poor they need so much money and go to Saudi Arabia and Qatar? Hate it.
Maybe they are driven by the desire to not only get a lot of money but want to try something new? Recently, I began to think that China and Middle Eastern countries are spending so much money on players not to show what they are rich, but for that to thanks to these players accelerate the development of football in their regions. An example of this is the early Anzhi, it was then when they bought for a lot of money Eto'o, football in Dagestan was go to the next level. Sure, all annoying that all these countries are buying old (and not quite) stars, luring them large salaries, but if they did not it, nobody would go to them. I would say, need not hate them, if you do not know the whole point. I had also hated this policy of these countries, but when I saw as a rapidly developing football in China, after the influx of European stars, and how the fans greet Drogba who came to their home club, I thought it was not worth making such conclusions. I hope I'm not mistaken. Football should be worldwide. ;)

they aren't poor , but the guy its what ? 30 years old ? he's spent player , he know he cant make it to any big team now , so why not go for 2-3 more earn some big money there and be a "GOD" over there , also he will retire after 3-4 years so are his last years to earn some more money and than have a nice life , it makes much sens to me , I understand if guy was 25 years old but he's 30 so its time to make as much money as he can and retire , maybe after 2-3 years he'll also go to Argentina to spend 1-2 years to club he like over there , he still has time for that too ;)

loan?

great young striker, best in Championship last season.

I don't really know, 'cause some sources say that he's going on loan, some on transfer... Also other clubs want him (Swansea, WHU, Sunderland, Norwich...), so it will be interesting :) I think that the best choice is WBA, he would be N°1 striker.

EDIT: According to newest articles he passed medical, will be here on loan on 1 year deal.

Ondřej Čelůstka - Trabzonspor >>>>>>>>>>> Sunderland on 1-year-loan with buying option
Today he'll pass medical, official will be on Monday. :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Luis "El Cunt" Suárez (Liverpool FC) ---> Arsenal FC
Luiz Gustavo (Bayern München) ---> Arsenal FC
Ilkay Gündogan (Borussia Dortmund) ---> Arsenal FC
Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi Makhachkala) ---> Chelsea FC

It is being speculated in Croatian media that Nigerian U20 striker Olarenwaju Kayode would be joining HNK Hajduk Split soon

Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle United) ---> Paris Saint-Germain
Daniel Alves (FC Barcelona) ---> Paris Saint-Germain
Floriant Thauvin (Lille) ---> Olympique de Marseille
Fernando Francisco Reges (FC Porto) ---> AS Monaco
Aleksandar Kolarov (Manchester City) ---> Juventus

Last edited:
Can't believe Bayern is willing to offload Luiz Gustavo! He'd be a hell of a purchase for Arsenal, Napoli or whatever other team gets him.

I guess he doesn't fit into Pep's plans though and the Bayern squad is so deep that some quality players wouldn't get playing time if nobody left.

Can't believe Bayern is willing to offload Luiz Gustavo! He'd be a hell of a purchase for Arsenal, Napoli or whatever other team gets him.

I guess he doesn't fit into Pep's plans though and the Bayern squad is so deep that some quality players wouldn't get playing time if nobody left.

Agree, just hope he gets transfer to a big european club(top 8), not Wolfsburg(with all do respect)...

Back
Top Bottom