The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Wahbi Khazri - from Bastia to Sassuolo
Salomon Kalou - from LOSC Lille to WHU
Giorgian De Arrascaeta - from Defensor Sporting club to FC Barcelona
Benoît Pedretti - from LOSC Lille to Bastia

Last edited:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-martin-skrtel-2104741

By Ed Malyon
Liverpool prepared to let Martin Skrtel go to Napoli on loan
30 Jul 2013 15:31
The Slovakia captain could join the Neapolitans on a permanent contract if he can stay fit

Rafael Benitez is close to bringing Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel to Napoli.

The 28-year-old will initially join the Serie A runners-up on loan, but the Reds are insisting on a clause that makes the deal permanent if the Slovakian captain remains fit.

Skrtel had previously vowed to fight for his first-team place at Anfield but will now settle for a reunion with Pepe Reina.

Brendan Rodgers is continuing his attempts to re-model Liverpool's squad, and has signed plenty of attacking talent this summer.

However, the Reds' defence has not seen too many reinforcements and Skrtel's departure will force Rodgers back into the market for another centre-back.

Benfica's Lorenzo Melgarejo is expected to shortly be confirmed as a one-year loan signing in a bid to provide cover for Jose Enrique on the left side of defence.

Surely Napoli can do better than Skrtel...

he was Rafa´s signing for LFC so it makes sense he would want him.. Rafa rates him so i think this deal is very possible..i could see Martin wanting to move there, also becouse of his friend Marek Hamsik, but also becouse of Rafa and Pepe of course...

Josh McEachran (Chelsea FC) ---> Real Sociedad
Wallace (Chelsea FC) ---> FC Internazionale

Both deals would be on loan. Josh still getting no love from the coaches despite proven how excellent he is and having the support of the coaching staff, makes me mad.

I think Diego would do well in EPL, he is strong, agressive and has good technic too, wonder how the british media would handle him though as he is as controversial as Suarez, maybe evan more, he is La Liga`s own bad boy...

Said that I still think 21m is too much for him.. if they could get him for 10-15m ok...

What does Strength is key mean ?

Strength is being strong. A ST needs to be able to push off strong CB (Kompany,Vidic) sorts. Theo is fast but can NOT push off anyone of the ball. RVP to many surprise is too clever w/ the ball to use strength ,but watch how he handles a kick from GK. He rolls his elbow to push since he has limit strength. Giroud is a beast and body checks his opponents and wins most GK kicks from the spot. The 'key' is stressing its importance to that ability.

thanks you for explain it !

and I believe Luis Muriel has it , he's strong , he's not type of Sterling , The or this guys !

he has power , technique and speed , hes a damn new Ronaldo (the real Ronaldo Brazilian one)

1483937_full-lnd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom