The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Bale spurs madrid 85 mil 6 year deal marca

51279.jpg

looks like higuain to napoli will be official very soon as he passed the medical in italy. so,

gareth bale >>> madrid

madrid's gonna wait another 10 year for that la decima with this mentality.

some Aston Villa players are given those numbers

34 Matthew Lowton
35 Shay Given
36 Charles N'Zogbia
37 Enda Stevens
38 Nathan Delfouneso
39 Darren Bent
40 Stephen Ireland
41 Alan Hutton
42 Barry Bannan

this means they're out of the coach's plans ..

some Aston Villa players are given those numbers

34 Matthew Lowton
35 Shay Given
36 Charles N'Zogbia
37 Enda Stevens
38 Nathan Delfouneso
39 Darren Bent
40 Stephen Ireland
41 Alan Hutton
42 Barry Bannan

this means they're out of the coach's plans ..
Lowton had 34 also during last season. About other you are right, they are out of plans (some of them because of high salary).

yes you're right about Lowton, but why I speculated him being out? because all the other players who had numbers higher than 30 are now filling the blanks in the other numbers, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, etc ...
except Lowton ..

yes you're right about Lowton, but why I speculated him being out? because all the other players who had numbers higher than 30 are now filling the blanks in the other numbers, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, etc ...
except Lowton ..

He just signed a new deal I believe, so I doubt he's on his way out.. I expect its just a significance of the number thing..

Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> SSC Napoli, ACF Fiorentina

Apparently he wants to leave because PSG won't raise his salary from 1.4M€ to 3-4M€. Such a spoiled little brat behavior, he didn't even play 50 matches with the club and here he is already asking for a triple raise :DOH:

He is a fantastic player. Every time i saw him for PSG, he was their best player.
If i was Fiorentina or Napoli, i wouldn't hesitate a second.

Sammir (Dinamo Zagreb)--->Some Russian club.
I will be so happy if we could sell him. Croatian journalists are talking about 6 000 000 euros. That would be more than I ever excepted for Sammir.

Apparently he wants to leave because PSG won't raise his salary from 1.4M€ to 3-4M€. Such a spoiled little brat behavior, he didn't even play 50 matches with the club and here he is already asking for a triple raise :DOH:

For the love god united, if he goes without Moyes even registering an interest I may well have a breakdown.

Rogelio and Ramiro Funes Mori (River Plate)--->Dinamo Zagreb
Our boss sent offer of 2 800 000 for Rogelio and unknown offer for Ramiro.

I also love Verratti (think one day he'll be one of the greatest mf's ever, if not the best) and I don't see how PSG would struggle to keep him, especially if it's a financial issue.

and here's what de Laurentiis said;

"We are a friend of Paris Saint-Germain and Verratti is not for sale. The player's agent is trying to put pressure on Paris Saint-Germain in order to gain a pay rise, but we do not go along with these games."

Verratti is incredible! Definitely the new Pirlo.

He's worth every penny! I've been very impressed every single time I've watched him play as well and it usually takes a lot to impress me.

He is a fantastic player. Every time i saw him for PSG, he was their best player.
If i was Fiorentina or Napoli, i wouldn't hesitate a second.

Verratti is incredible! Definitely the new Pirlo.

He's worth every penny! I've been very impressed every single time I've watched him play as well and it usually takes a lot to impress me.

Agree, agree and agree.

We gotta bear in mind that one of the main reasons for a young 'kid' for joining PSG was because of Leonardo and Ancelotti, who have now left.
But still, PSG have now a really strong team and a great coach (don't underestimate Laurent Blanc, when he coached Bordeaux, it was one of the best teams I've EVER seen).

Don't get me wrong, they definitely have a great team with a good manager - but what I mean is Verratti joined PSG when the team was managed by Italians (and Italian speakers). He's never set foot in Serie A and I'm sure it's his dream to - I think one of his main reasons for joining PSG was because he'd be managed by an Italian manager and Leonardo who's basically Italian. If I were in his position, I'd ask for more money to stay, or would push to go back to Italy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom