The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

lucas digne is having a medical at paris. also raul albiol is at napoli. both will be official very soon.

del nido said that negredo is a done deal for citeh.

Last edited:
is it true that the deal is worth €35m?

:TUMBLE:

edit: Fiorentina comfirmed (via twitter) that they agreed to sell Jovetic to City.

Last edited:
Baines overrated? id say he is actually very underrated.

Really wouldn't say he is underrated, neither is he overrated, he is about right, arguably the best LB in the premier league last year and i'm sure he set up more goals or scoring opportunities than any other player in the EPL? for a LB, that's pretty rare occurrence.

Downside is, He's english in the EPL, where media mainly over hype quite often there own players.

Baines luckily has rarely fell into that category and always has been a good player and has one hell of a left foot.

Being a united fan, personally i wouldn't want to have baines at united, reasons being i'd rather bring younger, cheaper option who has room to improve in areas which means we can get alot more in return, not guaranteed it will work but neither does buying baines at a high price promise it will work either, so it's a better, cheaper risk, although i'd like to see fabio/buttner going on loan and getting some games, to see if they can improve on the defensive work.

Ebay.png

The description of the ‘goods’ reads as follows:

“While Christian Benteke is in perfect working order, there are slight blemishes, but they only add to his charm as the perfect example of a modern day Premier League footballer.”

It also comes with a caution: “Be careful when trying to remove the ‘One Season Wonder’ sticker from Benteke’s forehead.”

Back
Top Bottom