The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

yeah gerd its right about Januzaj , it was all over Albanian press this deal years ago when he first signed for united ! but than again I cant imagine him at 15 going to live without parents at manchester , team should give them a home and everything they need , at last if they want to get him if not guy can go on and team can be sorry for never getting him because of what he asked ...

and gerd hope your son made and become a star , let us know what's hin name on shirt so we can all know after some years that's gerds son :D

I understand Januzaj and his parents. 15 years old kids should play football in their homeland or in the country they grew up, not in a foreign country (no matter what club they play for, i'm not criticising Man Utd for this).

As for my son: the odds are 99% that he will never become a professional football player. All i want is that he enjoys himself. If he is really good he will not go to a big club (in Belgium) before he is 16 or 18 (foreign club). But i'm pretty sure we will never face that problem. I only wrote about it because it's something we lived and i'm quite sure it's true. I was shocked. Thankfully my son never knew anything about it.

Edinson Cavani (SSC Napoli) ---> Paris Saint-Germain
Juan Quintero (Pescara Calcio)---> FC Porto

Both deals are done, to be announced in the next few hours.

He's not world class obviously, but to a degree you can see the logic behind it. Man Utd are desperately short of genuine central midfielders, there aren't that many solid midfielders on the market at the moment and the ones that are being mooted seem to be commanding a kings ransom. Gibson would be a cheap option. He knows the club, a lot of the players there are familiar with him, and he knows Moyes and vice versa.

He's not world class obviously, but to a degree you can see the logic behind it. Man Utd are desperately short of genuine central midfielders, there aren't that many solid midfielders on the market at the moment and the ones that are being mooted seem to be commanding a kings ransom. Gibson would be a cheap option. He knows the club, a lot of the players there are familiar with him, and he knows Moyes and vice versa.

It does make sense, since I can't see him costing more than £5m, but I fear he's too much of a safe player the type of player who fits th system I hated so much at everton. United playing boring football in a 442 next season would kill me to see.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic (for once) and a little sceptical as well, but Rooneys sudden injury may be a front story to begin negotiating a trade deal for Thiago, since Barca wanted him and we want Thiago.. plus we need a trump card that's bigger than Bayern and Pep..

Maybe I'm just being optimistic (for once) and a little sceptical as well, but Rooneys sudden injury may be a front story to begin negotiating a trade deal for Thiago, since Barca wanted him and we want Thiago.. plus we need a trump card that's bigger than Bayern and Pep..

Don't get your hopes too high though, cause you might end up with both gone.

Don't get your hopes too high though, cause you might end up with both gone.

I dared to believe united might sign a midfielder, the problem is becoming a joke.. I haven't been this excited about a United potential signing since Berba was first linked with the club.. I'm just attempting to build a situation where the dream is alive.. within two days we have missed out on Strootman, and soon Thiago will be gone.. maybe we can sign Schweinsteiger.

Last edited:
Actually I feel for you, when a club like United can't even sign a guy like Strootman you know something is wrong, terribly wrong.

Haven't seen Ogbonna play before but i bet he's not going to dissapoint at Juventus..

On another news, Tevez said he prefers #32 than the #10, and since Diamanti is close to sign with Juve, he whould be the one wearing it! :)

Oh, and Juve is close to sign Kolarov as well.

Last edited:
Won't happen, Tevéz said that he likes 32 but asked for 10 himself. I would like Diamanti at Juve, class player. Not sure about Kolarov, would prefer Lulic tbh.

Won't happen, Tevéz said that he likes 32 but asked for 10 himself. I would like Diamanti at Juve, class player. Not sure about Kolarov, would prefer Lulic tbh.

geez, i'd love so much Diamanti getting the #10 just for the classy factor

Back
Top Bottom