The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Suarez -> Chelsea

2ec520676c53b91a11177e6f49cf3cd3.gif

Go to a club out of England or just stay...

2ec520676c53b91a11177e6f49cf3cd3.gif

Go to a club out of England or just stay...

i say why not? everyone know´s he is bullshiting about the media and only them are crazy enough to pay what we want.. i would welcome it so we can get at least two top class players instead. That is only in case he want´s out. We should get as much as possible for him obviously.

Maybe this can start a bidding war for him, if Real is still interested.
I would like to see him go because i'm really tired of the press arround him and his stupid acts, but to Chelsea i don't know.
Anyway in the last games in the last season we saw that he isn't that needed anymore, so like you said, 40M would be nice to get that Armenian guy from Shaktar (with an impossible name to remember) and to reinforce some other positions.

all official soon

Edinson Cavani (Napoli) ---> Paris Saint-Germain
Paulo Miranda de Oliveira (Sao Paulo) ---> Olympique de Marseille
Asier Illaramendi (Real Sociedad) ---> Real Madrid

Daniele De Rossi (AS Roma) ---> Paris Saint-Germain
Hernanes (Lazio) ---> Paris Saint-Germain
Edin Džeko (Manchester City) ---> Napoli
Stevan Jovetić (Fiorentina) ---> Napoli
Pepe (Real Madrid) ---> Manchester City

:(
They don't even need another striker...
Silence !!! or the Prince take your Tahiti Bob ! (joking)

Last edited:
Not sure if I missed this one:

Alen Halilovic and Tin Jedvaj -----> Spurs

No idea about the second one, but I hear the first is an exciting prospect with bags of potential.

Is it just me thinking this or does it seem like thus far this transfer season is turning out to be quite different from what I was expecting? (in particular the rumored and actual destinations of some of the big guns). Then again, some of the big fireworks is probably yet to come near the transfer deadline.

Zamparini claims that Cavani was sold to PSG for over €43m and says that he texted de Laurentiis to congratulate him for surpassing his Pastore sale.

Is it just me thinking this or does it seem like thus far this transfer season is turning out to be quite different from what I was expecting? (in particular the rumored and actual destinations of some of the big guns). Then again, some of the big fireworks is probably yet to come near the transfer deadline.
I think it's just a matter of days. A chain reaction will start as soon as Cavani will be sold to PSG or Chelsea. Torres, Dzeko, Gomez and maybe Ibrahimovic will follow him.

Zamparini claims that Cavani was sold to PSG for over €43m and says that he texted de Laurentiis to congratulate him for surpassing his Pastore sale.
Rumors say PSG will his pay release clause, so €63m.

Kevin Strootman ---> Manchester United, Roma or Spurs
Nani ---> AS Roma

Also, both Altidore and Bony are expected to complete transfers to Sunderland and Swansea respectively in the next 24 hours.

Barca would be crazy to accept that.

According to Sport, they're actually behind the idea (Tito at least).
I don't see how it'd be crazy, Barça would get rid of Villa, offer Thiago the play-time he wanted and then get him back when he's all matured up. They would also get a world class player/marketing machine. How's that bad?

Back
Top Bottom