The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Vito Mannone (Arsenal) ---> Sunderland
Subject to medical, which he will have tomorrow.

maybe even five, if they are as good as Coutinho :))

lol i read it somewhere that Aspas and Alberto was 16 million altogether :CONFUSE: :TTTH:

Coutinho and Toure is the only good & reasonable recent buy for Pool imo...well atleast Aspas scored 11 goals in the 1st divison, but its still a reckless decision to buy him for that amount not to mention Alberto

Last edited:
lol i read it somewhere that Aspas and Alberto was 16 million altogether :CONFUSE: :TTTH:

Coutinho and Toure is the only good & reasonable recent buy for Pool imo...well atleast Aspas scored 11 goals in the 1st divison, but its still a reckless decision to buy him for that amount not to mention Alberto

£7.5m for Aspas and £6.8m for Luis Alberto.

Considering some prices paid for other players in recent years that's not exactly a huge amount to lay out for two decent players who have massive potential.

You seem to be very narrow minded tbh mate. You say Coutinho is a good signing, but he's only had half a season and might not replicate his form, he's unproven, yet we signed Sturridge who quickly became the most prolific Liverpool striker at the start of their Premier League career (10 goals in the first 13 games - better than Fowler, Torres, Owen...) but you don't include him. You also say Toure is a good signing, how can you say that when he hasn't even kicked a ball for Liverpool yet and could end up being a donkey?

i disagree ;)

New Hoffenheim coach Markus Gisdol doesn´t count on these players, not taking them to training camp of the team.

• Tim Wiese
  • Eren Derdiyok
  • Matthieu Delpierre
  • Tobias Weis
  • Filip Malbasic
  • Edson Braafheid
  • Luis Advincula
  • Afriyie Acquah
  • Joselu
  • Matthias Jaissle
he took just 20 players of the team to trainingcamp.

looks like a big clear out is planed at Hoffenheim.

:SHOCK: Hoffenheim is so ridiculous team with ridiculous coach...
They screwed up so many players...Derdiyok, a great striker in Bayer, and in Hoffenheim he played as winger :SHOCK:, also Acquah, Arsenal wanted to sign him in winter for €9,000,000, and he didn't get any opportunity...same with Advincula...and I can continue so on...

Yes, but in my opinion, he's at his best playing alongside a targetman. He scored most of his goals playing with Brandao.

I'm happy Aubame is joining Borussia. I've come to terms with him leaving, so I'm glad he's joining a great club like Borussia. Best of luck to him! :)

nothing but the likes of Chelsea and Real will buy Cavani and Bale....not Liverpool who "cant afford" star signings yet would spend 30 million for a player like that...i dont understand the transfer politic there really tho i fell in love with liverpool in the owen & heskey era

nothing but the likes of Chelsea and Real will buy Cavani and Bale....not Liverpool who "cant afford" star signings yet would spend 30 million for a player like that...i dont understand the transfer politic there really tho i fell in love with liverpool in the owen & heskey era

you do understand that there is something like wages structure at clubs and so on... every club has different wage structure, not all clubs can´t afford to pay same sallary´s. even if players are worth the same money, there is big difference in thier sallary demands. Then there is also second place if they want to come or not.. not just if the club can or can´t afford them... you talk as if the football buisniss was done as in football manager.

you're talking rubbish dude , Heskey was bought for £11 million in 2000 , at that time he was a record transfer fee on Liverpool , £11 million of those days were more than £30 million of nowdays transfer fee , what heskey did was 39 goals on 150 matchs for LFC so he was pretty crap and fail at that time ;)

Valon, you must be out of your mind if you're really questioning Cavani's accomplishments. He's the best striker in the world along with Falcao. Simple as.

Valon, you must be out of your mind if you're really questioning Cavani's accomplishments. He's the best striker in the world along with Falcao. Simple as.

maybe I don't understand very well what "accomplishment" means ... I dont say Cavani is bad player or anything like that , I take more as "what did he won" I guess :-P

falcao and him cannot stand in the same line.

all that media fuss is overrating cavani.

falcao and him cannot stand in the same line.

all that media fuss is overrating cavani.

You're wrong mate, if anyone is underrated between the two it's: Cavani.
You also quoted someone who watches both quite frequently, so if anything he knows what he's talking about.

3 years in a row he's been scoring 20+ goals for Napoli, including hat tricks against Milan and scoring for fun against Inter. He's also been great in the CL for them.

The high price now is because of his release clause.

Back
Top Bottom