The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Serously ??? no one leave Liverpool (Carrager retire) I can't do my transfert on PES with this team !! who leave the Reds ?

don´t worry, the clean up will begin after the buys i believe..i written what players i think will leave this window, in LFC thread.

Why buying theze bunch of teenagers pool if u have an academy like that? I smell fail again

what kind of question is that? the team is rebuilding for future every day.. what players should we buy? old ones..? most of young players are either for academy or go on loan..

why are Chelsea buying Courtois, Lukaku, Oscar, Piazón, Kalas, De Bruyne etc?

what kind of question is that? the team is rebuilding for future every day.. what players should we buy? old ones..? most of young players are either for academy or go on loan..

why are Chelsea buying Courtois, Lukaku, Oscar, Piazón, Kalas, De Bruyne etc?
I think what he wanted to say, is that your team is buying teenagers from else where because your academy is failing (which is logical).

wich is what every team is doing? buying players for their academy..

Iniesta, Messi were bought to barca academy as well just to mention.. Beckham for United was also bought from other club etc..

only very few players from the area of the club have the chance to play for the first team.

And just how is the academy failing if we have more players from academy in first team than ever i think..

30 Suso
31 Raheem Sterling
34 Martin Kelly
35 Conor Coady
38 Jon Flanagan
43 Ryan McLaughlin
44 Jordon Ibe
45 Stephen Sama
47 Andre Wisdom
48 Jerome Sinclair
49 Jack Robinson
50 Adam Morgan
51 Lloyd Jones
52 Danny Ward

Suso is captain of Spain U20, Wisdom (important member of the first team already) and Coady captains in their age category for NT. Sterling in senior England squad already. McLaughlin already called-up to senior Northern Ireland NT... Flanagan with Robinson already some great games in first team... Ibe making a great debut last season with 17 years in first team...

i would like to see other clubs for comparsion in PL how much of their academy players are being used in first team..

Last edited:
but liverpool's u21 doesnt look that bad....even the opposite looks very good
That's my point, so why don't they have some game time ?
Instead Liverpool are buying youngsters from other leagues and they acually DO have some play time.
That was my point.

Assaidi never got his chance at Liverpool , so it wasn't fair , i feel like everyone got his chance just Assaidi didn't , and I think wasn't far , those bit minutes he got he wasn't bad at all , Downing had so many bad games and why never give him a chance inside of downing who had 5 bad match's 1 decent match !

Liverpool wasn't fair with Assaidi !

It's absolutely impossible to say that without seeing him in training. For all we know he could be lazy in training or maybe he hasn't shown enough ability in training to merit a place in the team. It's very short-sighted to blame Liverpool/Rodgers for Assaidi's lack of game time without knowing all the facts.

That's my point, so why don't they have some game time ?
Instead Liverpool are buying youngsters from other leagues and they acually DO have some play time.
That was my point.

and they should have spend this 10 million(or around that amount already) for a complete player but seems like they are afraid to spend that much money for one player thats why they buy youngster for 1-2 million top...wich is still ridicilous after the Carrol case

i would put in the first team and also use Teixeira, Adorján, Assaidi, Suso, Pacheco, Ibe instead of the buyed ones and i would sell Reina and Suárez, for them i would get 30million i guess, now i would buy a LB and a CB and a Midfielder for 20 million(5m/7m/8m) and a classy striker for 10 million and i would make money from selling half of the youth squad in 2-3 yrs, slow process but if Liverpool doesnt want to spend that much money this is how i would do it

Last edited:
and they should have spend this 10 million(or around that amount already) for a complete player but seems like they are afraid to spend that much money for one player thats why they buy youngster for 1-2 million top...wich is still ridicilous after the Carrol case

i would put in the first team and also use Teixeira, Adorján, Assaidi, Suso, Pacheco, Ibe instead of the buyed ones and i would sell Reina and Suárez, for them i would get 30million i guess, now i would buy a LB and a CB and a Midfielder for 20 million(5m/7m/8m) and a classy striker for 10 million and i would make money from selling half of the youth squad in 2-3 yrs, slow process but if Liverpool doesnt want to spend that much money this is how i would do it

you guess it so wrong buddy ;)

Suarez should go for 45-50mil and Reina 10-15 mil , so better guess would be 55-65 mil

and get a classy striker for 10 mil? I dont think so

Reina 10-15 mil ?
tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif

you guess it so wrong buddy ;)

Suarez should go for 45-50mil and Reina 10-15 mil , so better guess would be 55-65 mil

and get a classy striker for 10 mil? I dont think so

Anything less than £60m combined should be laughed at by the board.

You could get Benzema for half that, imagine having him up top with the other creative players! And A top centre back with the other half..

Benzema is one of the most overrated strikers in the world. Yes, his record at Real is decent but to be honest you don't have to be a brilliant striker in that team to score as many goals he scores. His record for France is absolutely abysmal, he hasn't scored in about 12 consecutive matches.

Benzema is one of the most overrated strikers in the world. Yes, his record at Real is decent but to be honest you don't have to be a brilliant striker in that team to score as many goals he scores. His record for France is absolutely abysmal, he hasn't scored in about 12 consecutive matches.

I would take Higuain over Benzema all day long!

Me too, and paying 30m pounds for Benzema would be insane.

I don't think he's over rated personally, ofc his national record is awful but I always put that down to him being very club biased over country like a lot of big players these days.
Obviously Higuain is so much better than him, but I'm working on the assumption that Wenger absolutely wants him to join arsenal and kinda hoping he does.
I did mean to say "less than half" so maybe £15-20m as opposed to £30m :P

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Shaktar) -> Borussia Dortmund

Sport1 reports he didn't agree to offers made by Liverpool and the Spurs and closes with the thesis that it might be highly possible that he's joining the BVB.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Shaktar) -> Borussia Dortmund

Sport1 reports he didn't agree to offers made by Liverpool and the Spurs and closes with the thesis that it might be highly possible that he's joining the BVB.

shit I hope that won't happen , I'm really looking forward to see this guy at Anfield!

New Hoffenheim coach Markus Gisdol doesn´t count on these players, not taking them to training camp of the team.

• Tim Wiese
  • Eren Derdiyok
  • Matthieu Delpierre
  • Tobias Weis
  • Filip Malbasic
  • Edson Braafheid
  • Luis Advincula
  • Afriyie Acquah
  • Joselu
  • Matthias Jaissle
he took just 20 players of the team to trainingcamp.

looks like a big clear out is planed at Hoffenheim.

Last edited:
Tin Jedvaj(5mil) + Alen Halilovic(15mil) (GNK Dinamo) ---> Spurs

Jedvaj in winter and Halilovic in next year.
Press conference is today at 13h

Back
Top Bottom