The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Essaïd Belkalem (JS Kabylie) ---> Udinese Calcio

Apperentely it's already a done deal and he signed for 5 years for an undisclosed fee, but I couldn't find an official link.

Ishak Belfodil (Parma FC) ---> FC Internazionale
Zinedine Ferhat (USM Alger) ---> Girodins de Bordeaux, AS Monaco (Academy) and Bursaspor

Ilori will deal with Liverpool (google translated)

Liverpool's desire to ensure the young central Sporting, Tiago Ilori, seems to be gaining outlines more concrete than a simple interest. In England (Kick Off) already take for granted the understanding between the player and the emblem of Merseyside, now missing , say, the agreement between the two clubs for the transfer. Harassment of Liverpool Ilori has been persistent and is sure that the center 20 years may, at any time, by changing Alvalade Anfield. The problem is the same value that Englishmen are willing to pay for termination. According to the same information, there are about one million euros of difference between the proposal (4 million) and required by the lion. every indication that Sporting will not budge until recently by the words uttered by Bruno de Carvalho, but the England can play with wear unfair, given that Ilori has a contract until 2015 and there is a risk of losing the player at no cost later. Read more in the printed edition of A BALL

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=408900

Marca would have you believe that Gareth Bale is already their (sorry, Real Madrid's) player.

Where are they getting the money ? Bale is unlikely to move until next season.

Shame for La Liga in that the Old Firm will get even stronger while the likes of Sevilla and Valencia for example are running a firesale.

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson 1h

Juventus' director general Beppe Marotta is meeting with Man City tomorrow with offer of '€10m-12m' for Carlos #Tevez, acc to Gazzetta #mcfc

Napoli have reportedly accepted a €58million offer for striker Edinson Cavani to join Chelsea.

Source: http://espnfc.com/news/story?id=1484245&cc=5901

Oh god why?

This is one of those I wouldn't read too much into, because they have probably triggered the release clause of the contract (despite reports saying otherwise) and media like to sensationalise stories like this, if a club matches a release clause then the selling club is contractually obligated to accept regardless of their wishes, its then up to the player to accept or reject the deal.

This is one of those I wouldn't read too much into, because they have probably triggered the release clause of the contract (despite reports saying otherwise) and media like to sensationalise stories like this, if a club matches a release clause then the selling club is contractually obligated to accept regardless of their wishes, its then up to the player to accept or reject the deal.

Aye. Chelsea would be idiots to pay that much for the guy (IMHO), but hey I do remember another striker the same could be said for so I wouldn't put it past them.

Almost universal agreement that Tevez is going to Juve, for only around £10m.

But, his wages (in the last year of his contract) would have reportedly cost city close to £20m this year, so important to get him off the books. James Ducker at the times say the total cost to City of Tevez's time there is £97m !!!

Back
Top Bottom