The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

higuain was a top 5 striker (imo) during the period until the back surgery he had in 2011. from then on, he never impressed me that much. he's just too wasteful now. a bit like 'torres' syndrome.

I don't see him being as useful to arsenal as giroud tbh.

higuain was a top 5 striker (imo) during the period until the back surgery he had in 2011. from then on, he never impressed me that much. he's just too wasteful now. a bit like 'torres' syndrome.

I don't see him being as useful to arsenal as giroud tbh.

I tend to agree but we shouldn't underestimate the psychological benefit a star signing may have, regardless of how bright that star still shines.

Damn that was deep wasn't it? I'm impressed with myself.

Disaster for Zenit, easily one of the best players in their team over the last few years.
Totally agree. In my opinion, Igor is not simply one of the best players of our club, but also one of the best players in Russia in recent years, he is a player of world class. His departure really weaken the center of the field in Zenit (what showed the second half of last season RPL), I hope Tymoshchuk at least in part will make up for his absence.

Also makes Anzhi, a big rival for the CL positions, a lot stronger for next season. Zenit could miss out on CL football if they are not careful

Antonio Di Natale (Udinese) ---> AC Milan

Royston Drenthe (Alania Vladikavkaz) ---> Reading

Last edited:
Isco to City is also pretty much done, the clubs are currently sorting out the last details. 35m €.

Back
Top Bottom