The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Here in Belgium everybody assumes Dries Mertens will end up at Napoli, according to his manager, the deals is almost done...

Real Madrid have agreed a deal for Málaga midfielder Isco, 21, who will be on loan at Málaga next season, according to Paco González (Cadena COPE).

Told you! The kid is gold, but somehow everybody here thinks he's overrated :II
He's definitely not + Barcelona and him are very intelligent because I think that they're just waiting for Xavi to retire for this guy to take his place.

He's definitely not + Barcelona and him are very intelligent because I think that they're just waiting for Xavi to retire for this guy to take his place.

Barca don't seem all that intelligent - they put in a 90m Euro release clause that only gets activated if he plays > 60% of 1st team matches - then didn't play him in 60% of first team matches.

So he's cheap, and said yesterday he'd like to leave to get playing time.

If that's brilliant, I'm a bit confused.

Barca don't seem all that intelligent - they put in a 90m Euro release clause that only gets activated if he plays > 60% of 1st team matches - then didn't play him in 60% of first team matches.

So he's cheap, and said yesterday he'd like to leave to get playing time.

If that's brilliant, I'm a bit confused.
Didn't knew that he wanted to leave.
My bad.
And btw, Barcelona are now ULTRA SUPER MEGA stupid.

I still believe Isco is better than Alcantara, he played a better EURO than the culé IMO.

Wasn`t Thiago the talk around town last U-21 ? He performs well for the NT, just not for Barca.

Correction: he's the NT. Just take a look at every single opportunity Spain had during the tournament and you'll find him either at the beginning or the end of it. Isco is just more flashy: dribbles more and scores more. Thiago on the other hand is the real dynamo of the team, he might not stand out (well he surely does in finals) but without him the team wouldn't be the same.

3m? I don't know him but not sure if Porto will let him go for that money ! I mean they usually sell their player for more than are worth !

and if we already got aspas , we are about to sign Luis Alberto and Mkhitaryan (can we just call him Ryan?) than why would we need this guy ? and he seems to don't get many matchs at Porto !

Luis Alberto is a striker
Ryan( :D ) is an attacking midfielder
Atsu is a winger

so what is the question?

But i fear if they can get Atsu for that money then Liverpool will forget the 12million deal with Dzsudzsak & Dinamo. Well Inter is another possibility but i vote for Merseyside.

Atsu is a winger

so what is the question?

But i fear if they can get Atsu for that money then Liverpool will forget the 12million deal with Dzsudzsak & Dinamo. Well Inter is another possibility but i vote for Merseyside.

Dzsudzsak is one my or favourite players, he can't ruin that by joining Liverpool ;)

Atsu is a winger

so what is the question?

the thing is we are getting some not experience player (aspas , luis alberto and now this Atsu) and I dont know if they will make it to 1st 11 or not !

Dzsudzsak not sure for this too , I dont think hes worth that money all tho i dont know much about , but people say's he's not that good ! maybe you could tell me more about ?

Back
Top Bottom