The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Yeah, I hope he stays..he's great! I prefer him over David Luiz...

I don't know either, Gerd. Tbh, and just like #71 said, Garay has been better for us than David Luiz. But heck, I'm in the same mood "NO NO NO NO" because I want him to stay.

No NO NO NO!!!

Yes YES YES YES!!!

He's more solid than Smalling, more reliable than Phil 'fucking' Jones, younger than Ferdinand and a damn sight better on the ball than JEvans. The only reason I could think of not signing him is if Jones suddenly realised what a clearance is, Evans learned how to dribble more than 10 yards without panicking and if Smalling manages to become a defender again in the next few months.

Smalling irks me, he always more Hype than Ability and yet we were drawn in.

Yes YES YES YES!!!

He's more solid than Smalling, more reliable than Phil 'fucking' Jones, younger than Ferdinand and a damn sight better on the ball than JEvans. The only reason I could think of not signing him is if Jones suddenly realised what a clearance is, Evans learned how to dribble more than 10 yards without panicking and if Smalling manages to become a defender again in the next few months.

Smalling irks me, he always more Hype than Ability and yet we were drawn in.

They're young, they're learning, don't be one of those fans who gets on young players backs so easily.

By the way, I think the No no no from Beach was because he'd prefer was save our funds for other positions, at least that's the opinion of a lot of United fans about this potential signing.

We're relatively poor, we should be fostering our youth and the centre of defense is one of two areas (striker) where we have good backup.

If we were City/Monaco etc, then fine, spend 20m on a position that isn't crucial, but we're not.

If that 20m goes to Garay instead of getting a truly class midfielder, it will be a bad decision.

Is Garay with Mendes?

Oh, and nothing against Garay himself - I'm sure he's great. I'd feel the same way about spending 20m on any defender in the world.

They're young, they're learning, don't be one of those fans who gets on young players backs so easily.

By the way, I think the No no no from Beach was because he'd prefer was save our funds for other positions, at least that's the opinion of a lot of United fans about this potential signing.

I'm not getting on their backs, believe me I love seeing young players doing well and I'd love to see them grow well.

Jones I still have hope for, because his only issue is that he can be a bit rash and panicky at times something that will fix with experience.

Smalling is 23 going on 24 next year, and I can not see anything in him that suggests he can be more than a 'good' player. Certainly not the next Ferdinand or Vidic that's for sure.

Evans was excellent last year, but he tends to do this regularly be in excellent form and suddenly just dip for the next few weeks, inconsistent but very good players are more annoying than 'good' players imo.

Real would be incredibly stupid if they did that. Varane is better than Luiz and Luiz is not worth 30M.

Real would be incredibly stupid if they did that. Varane is better than Luiz and Luiz is not worth 30M.

Yeah that would be stupid but Real aren't that great in terms of negotiating, they have a really bad history in that aspect especially when Florentino is in charge.

Also if James Rodriguez is worth 45M, then David is worth 50M at least...

OT: where has Jeff Hardy gone? I loved him before I stopped watching, I caught both Raw and Smackdown the last few weeks and no sign of him any where!

Last time I saw him he was with TNA impact wrestling, I think he's still there ;)

OT: where has Jeff Hardy gone? I loved him before I stopped watching, I caught both Raw and Smackdown the last few weeks and no sign of him any where!
TNA impact wrestling...I dont watching wrestling too for a long time...

Back
Top Bottom