The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

hot news, CNN are linking De Bruyne with Chelsea...he seems talented.

BMVI2diCMAEt-Ae.jpg:large

that would be an amazing move for the boy!

I hope you know that de Bruyne is already a player from Chelsea? He was loaned this season to Werder Bremen but now he will return to London.

Hans-Joachim Watzke has said that they will not sell Lewandowski to Bayern.

Situation is different this time. I think they're waiting until a foreign club makes a bid.

Hans-Joachim Watzke has said that they will not sell Lewandowski to Bayern.

So, if he's willing to wait and Guardiola not dead-set on signing a new top-tier striker, Bayern could grab Robert for free next year, which would be neat financially. But i really doubt the last word on the matter has already been spoken.
Lewandowski's agent is well known for his indiscreet and, dare I say, highly unprofessional attitude. Whenever it's time to negotiate a deal for his client, he knows no boundaries. Which is exactly why I wouldn't be too upset if this transfer never happens, to be honest. Not at all about Lewa, just his entourage couldn't be any worse.

would make sense, if they had a manager. :))

oh man he's Florentino Perez he don't care for manager , same as Abramovich they buy what they want , also city bought Navas and shaktar player (!) without Manager , so dont be surprised buddy :-P

and who wouldn't like to have Bale in they're team ? :)

any seems Ancheloti and Perez has a deal from December ....

YouTube - 3 | 4 Punto Pelota (Intereconomia) del Lunes, 10 de Junio de 2013. 10-06-2013.

Where did you hear that? because I was heared that spurs reject all transfer requests for him?
sorry for my bad English...

puntopelotaonline

Last edited:
I Think if they are offering that they should take with both hands.80m for one season.so by that figure what the price of messi and ronaldo..

I know its way to much , and I would do same if they offer 80m but I think its not only 1 season , remember CL matchs vs Inter ? that season was good too , anyway 80 its way to much , 35-40m should make more sens !

I know its way to much , and I would do same if they offer 80m but I think its not only 1 season , remember CL matchs vs Inter ? that season was good too , anyway 80 its way to much , 35-40m should make more sens !

yep that front line of madrid will be epic if that happens ronaldo bale and suarez as rumours are..

Some Bundesliga rumours:
Edgar Prib: Furth -> Hannover 96
Mario Gomez: Bayern -> Fiorentina
Heung Min Son: Hamburger -> Leverkusen
Marcus Berg: Hamburger -> Panathinaikos
Toby Alderweireld: Ajax -> Leverkusen
Eren Derdiyok: TSG Hoffenheim -> Metalist Kharkiv
Martín Montoya: Barcelona -> Leverkusen
Moritz Leitner: Dortmund -> Vfl Stuttgart (on loan)
Christian Tello: Barcelona -> Dortmund & Schalke

Šime Vrsaljko (Dinamo Zagreb) --> Bayer Leverkusen
Georgios Seitaridis (Panathinaikos) --> Dinamo Zagreb
Alen Halilović (Dinamo Zagreb) --> AC Milan

Last edited:
It's like saying I'm stealing from a mugger if I refuse to hand over my wallet.
It's not even debatable. It's logic.

But this thread is for transfers, not politics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom