The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

He is a left footed winger, he is quick with incredible shot power. He looked like a world class material during his PSV years. Better than Affelay, Lens, or Mertens nowdays.

2008-2011 in PSV ,in 3 seasons 97 matches/41 goals
he was named the best player of the league in his last year (i guess or nominated at least)

Dont mention the russian years tho in Anzhi and in Moskva, he was injured, not played in his position, the team styles didnt fit him often, but now he was about to get back his old form this spring.
He does more defending aswell since russian epl is much like a slow paced league with defending teams.

But the english gamestyle is much more about attack and speed unlike italy. Premier League would fit him better or Bundesliga, Spain.

YouTube - Dzsudzsák Balázs "Remember the name"

But nontheless Liverpool would be a dream come true for our whole nation and because of that :D i believe this wont happen im not an optimist person regarding our football.

Last edited:
i would like to se Balasz in Liverpool...i always saw him as a Kuyt type of player, but now we got Aspas...i can´t see him move here.. becouse i believe we will give chance to Coutinho and Aspas + buy Mykhtarian most probably..and Balasz isn´t a player who would be sitting on bench on his high sallary..

i realy wanted him in LFC before we got Downing, but now i think it is unrealistic we would buy him..

but Coutinho isnt rather an AMF? and arent you playing with 1 striker and 2 winger?

your wingers are Sterling, Borini, Downing, Aspas now (even Henderson plays in the middle i believe)
well get rid of Downing :P

He's that kind of strikers that plays with his back on goal, keep hold of the ball until he sees a better option (through pass, a 1-2 with a team-mate..) He's got a decent speed, yes. But I can't see him plying as winger, then again I didn't imagine Kuyt to be played there either...

You do realize that Iago is target man not a winger?

I do, but as i know our system with Rodgers..i think he will play as winger either side and Coutinho the same if we buy Miktharyan, if we don´t, Coutinho will probably play as AM.. it all depends on the fact if we sell Suarez.. but as i think we do, i think our lineup next season could be:

----------- Sturridge -----------

Coutinho -- Miktharyan ---- Aspas

-------- Gerrard -- Lucas -------

I do, but as i know our system with Rodgers..i think he will play as winger either side and Coutinho the same if we buy Miktharyan, if we don´t, Coutinho will probably play as AM.. it all depends on the fact if we sell Suarez.. but as i think we do, i think our lineup next season could be:

----------- Sturridge -----------

Coutinho -- Miktharyan ---- Aspas

-------- Gerrard -- Lucas -------

Switch Aspas and Strurridge and push the wingers up and I think you're closer to the truth.

Now that'd be a Liverpool team! I would switch between Sturridge and Aspas tough, because Sturridge played as right winger back at Chelsea so he's more familiar with that role.

Sturridge should be only considered as CF as well as Coutinho should be mostly playing as AM..rather than winger.. he is fabolous in the hole, better than on wing... maybe Miktharyan can play a second striker or even deeper midfielder or winger who knows.. becouse Coutinho was fabolous in that AM position last season.., i see Sturridge playing CF ahead of Aspas if we play on one striker..

I rarely indulge in the muppetry, but this is magical. This is a zoomed in shot of Thiago holding the match ball - signed by his teammates. Obviously can't tell who signed it, but come on:

manchester1.jpg

Doesn't even look photoshopped!

If City buy him (as well as Fernandinho, Navas, Isco and a striker) I'll just not bother watching football this year ;)

Definitely a joke by de Gea, but don't worry Ryan he said that he's considiring a move for either United or Bayern ;)

The original image BTW
6755_477526925662075_341702277_n.png

Last edited:
3m? I don't know him but not sure if Porto will let him go for that money ! I mean they usually sell their player for more than are worth !

and if we already got aspas , we are about to sign Luis Alberto and Mkhitaryan (can we just call him Ryan?) than why would we need this guy ? and he seems to don't get many matchs at Porto !

Atsu wants out and having just one year remaining in his contract Porto are keen to sell him immediately. Anyway, this boy is average, I don't think he will ever be good enough for Liverpool. And so is Nolito! You are also interested in this chap I've been told.

Atsu wants out and having just one year remaining in his contract Porto are keen to sell him immediately. Anyway, this boy is average, I don't think he will ever be good enough for Liverpool. And so is Nolito! You are also interested in this chap I've been told.

if we realy buy Atsu, he might be direct replacement for Assaidi imo.. a squad player, not a starter definetly... we need squad players and it isn´t a risk to spend 3 mil. on a 21 year old Ghana international... i would say the oposite.. depends on how his wages would be..

Then do it, unless you're afraid...
No really. There isn't anything to be afraid of, it's just Darth Vader saying: "nooooooooooooooo!"

Back
Top Bottom