The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Shelvey to Swansea, apparently a deal was agreed last night and the deal will be completed today and announced soon.

I don't like this one, because I don't rate Shelvey.

What did Cavani accomplish ?
What did the signings of Liverpool accomplish ?
What did Messi accomplish when Barcelona signed him ?

You can ask that question about all players except for world stars....

maybe I don't understand very well what "accomplishment" means ... I dont say Cavani is bad player or anything like that , I take more as "what did he won" I guess :-P

uruguay
world cup semifinal
copa america winners

napoli
coppa italia
serie a top scorer
104 goals in 138 games

chelsea
champions league
premier league
fa cup
epl top scorer
125 goals in 150 games

:P

if it wasn't for Napoli's 'lax' approach to the smaller games, they'd have won at least one scudetto as well.

tbh, I think the titles shouldn't matter that much. you just watch him and you know how great he is.

falcao and him cannot stand in the same line.

all that media fuss is overrating cavani.

man, I don't give a damn about what media says. I've watched many games of Napoli the last years and it's just based on my personal opinion that I rate him that high. and I don't want to compare falcao and cavani because I like both a lot (yeah, I like falcao a little bit more but that's because of his incredible heading ability and nothing else).

article-2355588-1AA7616F000005DC-687_634x416.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...arez-Arsenal-Bookmakers-stop-taking-bets.html

they wanted to sign Rooney and Higuain for big money

the English press doesn´t like him more i would say..

Make you wonder if RM are behind these SHINANAGINS !Liverpool rather sell abroad then to a rival no doubt. I always said I would love to have Suarez in my front line. That is a title buying player imo . Wenger would defend the bites ,dive w/o hesitation " I didn`t see it ! No..NO ! he didn`t do that! " would return to the post match interviewing again :SMUG:

Paul Baysse (Stade Brestois) ---> AS Saint-Étienne

Will sign this monday.

"According to Fox Sports Latin America, Arsenal and Real Madrid have reached an agreement that will result in the departure of Gonzalo Higuain for the London club next season of European football. Argentinian could land in London since Friday and sign an agreement 3 years with the Gunners.

"We had permission from Real Madrid to negotiate face to face with Arsenal and luckily I can see my son in the Premier League," said Jorge Higuain, father and representative of the Argentine striker.

The agreement being Real and Arsenal is around 27 million euros (R$ 80 million), according to the television network. And the salary Higuain would be 468 000 euros per month, about R$ 1.3 million. "

Last edited:
£23m and 100k - 130k 3 years . That don't sound right unless its 100k and a bumper to 130k in 3rd season to extend .

i don't know if it's been reported earlier but there are rumors i read today saying:

zlatan ibrahimović (PSG) ----------> real madrid

If the rumors are true, wich i doubt we could have a huge dance of strikers:

Suarez -> Chelsea
Cavani -> PSG
Ibra -> Real Madrid
Torres -> Atl.Madrid
Negredo -> M. City
Dzeko -> Napoli

And we still have Gomez, Lewan and maybe Mandzukic to move(if Lewan goes to Bayern)

Back
Top Bottom