The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

i red somewhere that Rafa want´s Reina at Napoli... could happend imo, i am 100% sure he is not staying in LFC to fight with Mignolet...

is gameiro going to Sevilla?

Most likely, yes. There's no way he'll be able to take the primary CF position -even when considering Ibra's probable departure- as for the SS position he still have some though competition, that's unfortunate because he's still a great stiker, wouldn't mind having him in my squad if I was a coach.

Most likely, yes. There's no way he'll be able to take the primary CF position -even when considering Ibra's probable departure- as for the SS position he still have some though competition, that's unfortunate because he's still a great stiker, wouldn't mind having him in my squad if I was a coach.

Interesting, i think he might do well in Spain.

he resigned already i believe, just saw all the best wishes from all the football players and managers from all around the world, heart warming

Gonzalo Higuain to Neapol!! For €35,000,000...
Julio Cesar to AC Milan...
Gojko Kacar (Hamburger) to Besiktas
Damien Perquis (Betis) to Rennes
Jeffrén (Sporting) to Granada
Sylvia Marveaux (Newcastle) to Olympiacos
Bafetimi Gomis to Newcastle
Yacine Brahimi (Granada) to Valencia & Málaga
Eduardo Salvio to Man$hitty

cabaye? I thought fellaini was the plan b (manu will have to splash some big money on him at the deadline). I think he'd also be a better fit for united.
Gonzalo Higuain to Neapol!! For €35,000,000...
lol I guess, benitez is the best friend of real madrid. callejon for 10m, albiol for 12, now higuain for 35. makes me think arbeloa is the next one...

Last edited:
leonardo (free) -------------> inter milan (as a sporting director)

i hope this happens, branca destroyed inter in last couple of years!

reports say if indonesian multimillioner erick thohir becomes one of owners, that will happen.

This would be one of the best (if not THE best) "transfers" Inter did in the last 5 years at least.

and i agree with both of you ;)

btw,

andrea pirlo (juventus) ---------> real madrid

according to italian press, it seems ancelotti wants him at real and pirlo also wouldn't mind it.

and i agree with both of you ;)

btw,

andrea pirlo (juventus) ---------> real madrid

according to italian press, it seems ancelotti wants him at real and pirlo also wouldn't mind it.

Would be quite interesting considering his age but Pirlo is one off those players I admire greatly so I hope he ll continue to shine a while longer.

I don't think it'll happen. Mou tried to bring Lampard, Drogba, Maicon and Gerrard while he was there, but all of them were rejected for being over 30.

Barca set £35m price on Fabregas, and he gets final say on any transfer after failure to get assurances on his future. Hope this is completely true, c'mon unites don't let this one slip as well.

Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha "Nani" (Manchester United) ---> AS Monaco
Rui Pedro dos Santos Patrício "Rui Patricio" (Sporting Portugal) ---> AS Monaco

Back
Top Bottom