The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

The problem is that now youngsters prefer to play Champions League (and money in some cases) wherever they go, in my team Cabella is linked with Olympique de Marseille and I really fear it might happen :(

:(

Like him, he's always there, if you need him. Would be a pity to let him go.
Yes, it's a great football player, wherever he played, all love and respect his, in St. Petersburg, fans is still referred his as "the captain", even after all this time. I think he would have remained in Bayern, if he had more match practice.

Last edited:
Edinson Cavani(SSC Napoli)--> Chelsea FC
Daniele De Rossi(AS Roma)--> Chelsea FC
Eliaquim Mangala(FC Porto)--> Chelsea FC

David Luiz (Chelsea FC)--> FC Barcelona
Branislav Ivanović (Chelsea FC)--> FC Barcelona
Apparently both for 47M£, can't really see this happening and if it does it wouldn't be at this price because that's not even David price tag.

47M£ isn't Dadiv Luis price tag ? what it is than ? (for me it way more low than that 25-30 milion its maximum in one really good day)

Apparently both for 47M£, can't really see this happening and if it does it wouldn't be at this price because that's not even David price tag.

I really can't see either David Luiz or Ivanovic leaving. They play will passion for their team and we need players like that instead of players like Torres who play for themselves.

I'd take that for those two players.

Lets face it, Ivanovic is good but he isn't great, he's easily replaced at half the price you will receive for him.

As for Luiz, he has all the tools to be a fantastic defender, but never had the right mentality, consistency or application to achieve his potential. Lets be honest he is average most games he plays, disguised in truth by the fact he can have the odd game of brilliance. He's 26 now, and no longer a kid with potential Chelsea should sell him and take what you can imo.

David is no longer considered as defender, and if you saw half of his late games you could realize how brilliant he can be on his day, at 26 he's still fairly young and he can only get better with time like he did all year. As for Bane even though I wouldn't like to see him leave, if a solid offer comes up, why not?

Mario Gomez ---> Napoli
Deal almost done

I read this too.

Napoli are really trying to establish themselves as 'European' club. I hope this deal happens (as Cavani is expected to leave). I also hope they go for a great CB to lead the defence.

Exciting times for them, especially with Rafa.

Wouldn't be much of a shocker if true considering this rumor has been around for quite a while now but red cafe is now saying that based on skybet odds and twitter saying this is a done deal;

Kevin Strootman (PSV Eindhoven)------> Man United

Not believing it until I see confirmation from the club or player though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom