The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

But didn't Sid also say that a move to Monaco for only one year and then back to Madrid is rubbish? He seemed to suggest that Falcao would stay at Monaco for a while despite Marca reporting otherwise.

No, Sid said that a move to Monaco until the next transfer window and then to Real is rubbish. That was the scenario that was originally talked about in Football Weekly. Apparently there was rumour in Spain that Falcao would be transfered to Monaco and in january 2014 to Real Madrid. The reason: Atltico won't sell Falcao directly to Real.

The problem with Falcao is that he is owned by private persons and they decide where he goes, not Atletico or Falcao (although i can't imagine that Falcao isn't heard in all this). Things like this are a modern form of very well paid slavery...i don't like that.

Jorginho (Verona) > Milan

Apparently this kid is destined for big things. So are the last 20,000 random kids Milan have signed in the last 5 years. *sarcasm*

There is no buyout clause in Falcao new contract, so now Real Madrid for him (Thx god)

Looks like City and Milan are pushing 18 million transfer of Thiago Alacantara, that would be devastating blow to Barcelona :(

....Looks like City and Milan are pushing 18 million transfer of Thiago Alacantara, that would be devastating blow to Barcelona :(

God no! Thiago is the biggest Spanish talent out-there, If you guys sell him it'd be the biggest mistake you'll ever make...

If i remember well drekkard thought Thiago might not be good enough for Barcelona...
The last big successes that came through La Massia were Pedro and Busquets...it seems the yhave a bad spell for the moment.
A couple of years ago Bojan was also seen as the next big thing...might be the same for Thiago...

Good point.

People went crazy for Bojan too and he broke a lot of records as youth. Never made the step up and I'm quite convinced never will. Thiago is talented but no doubt over-rated and there is NO way he's the biggest Spanish talent. His attitude doesn't seem the most professional or committed either, it takes a lot more than pure talent to make it big. Just ask Giovani Dos Santos who was also another crazy-hyped youngster at Barca. $18M for a man who is talented but inconsistent and hasn't proven a whole lot doesn't seem like a bad deal. Especially since Barca will probably insert some clause in there so they can either buy him back or make a percentage of NEXT sale IF he does become a superstar.

Lots of chat that United were in for Thiago too. Which in the UK media means that you can immediately write a news article claiming City are in for him too ;)

Martin Ferguson went to see Barca 3 times in the 2nd half of the season - despite United not having the possibility of playing them - so we were probably looking at someone.

Eric Abidal (FC Barcelona) --> "Another team"

Source

Short story in English: Article reports that Abidal has said that he'll definitely leave Barca after this season to play for another team, which one wasn't said yet.

I think you already know that I love Isco, but he's not on Thiago's level though, he (Thiago) is still way ahead in terms of offensive intelligence.

I think you already know that I love Isco, but he's not on Thiago's level though, he (Thiago) is still way ahead in terms of offensive intelligence.

really ? strange I never saw something so special on Thiago , and I think he wont make it to level of Xavi or anything like this , I think he'll be just an avarage player I dont think he has enought qualty to be a world class player

me too, I agree with LFC Albania
and I'll add barça should be thankfull if they sell him for more than 13 millions (even with the crazyness of nowadays ) ..

Wrong topic. ;)

According to a reliable Spanish newspaper (can't remember the name but I was told that it's not a paper that spouts nonsense like most Spanish papers) Ronaldo will extend his contract until 2018 with 16m yearly wages.

Back
Top Bottom