The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

It is, although he might move too according to rumours. But Barcelona would be dumb not to give him 11, it's his signature number, what number 7 is for Ronaldo is 11 for Neymar.

True, if his number is taken away it may escalate the situation, and force him out! (Hoping. Since I'm a big fan.. and United are one the teams linked :P)

well ATM Kosovo is not accepted so he dont have choice to pick have he ?

1 GK Samir Ujkani
12 GK Etrit Berisha
DF Lorik Cana (Captain)
5 DF Ilir Berisha
4 DF Armend Dallku
6 DF Debatik Curri
13 MF Vullnet Basha
14 MF Migjen Basha
18 MF Valdet Rama
7 FW Azdren Llullaku
FW Ahmed Januzi

all this guys are from Kosovo but play for Albania , than if you take others like Xhaka's brothers , Valon Behrami , Xherdan Shaqiri , Emir Bajrami , Adnan Januzaj , etc etc play for other NT if you look at this team + some more players it could be a decent NT !

I didn't say anything against that. What I meant is the following: Kosovo is an accepted country in many cases (f.e. Germany acknowledges their status as independent country). So when they have an official NT, why should players from Kosovo play for Albania?

About Januzaj.
From what i've read (and of course we don't know if this is true) it's his father who wants him to play for Albania. Not him. If this is true, that's wrong. If he wants to play for Albania: no problem, but it should be his choice...
Januzaj is the best player of an extremely talented generation of Belgian players. I've already said this, but i will repeat it. Our national under 16 team of a few years ago was fabulous according to people who know about youth talent. The same people who recognised the 16 year old Eden Hazard as a very good player, said about that team that there were 5 or 6 players that had everything to become better than Hazard. From all i've read (so i'm not sure) Januzaj wants to play for that Belgian team...

I have nothing against Albania, but imagine Zinedine Zidane wanting to play for Algeria...when it transpired that he won a WC and an European Cup with France...i'm not saying Belgium will win the World Cup...but it's quite realistic to think that Belgium have a better national team than Albania. Of course this is off-topic. I'm sorry.

True, if his number is taken away it may escalate the situation, and force him out! (Hoping. Since I'm a big fan.. and United are one the teams linked :P)

Maybe they'll just give Thiago number seven. ;)

About Grenier, 8m would be a steal, he's a fantastic player.

Carlo Ancelotti will offer Wayne Rooney an escape route from Manchester United if he takes over as Real Madrid boss.

Neymar has finally decided his future, and will move to Barcelona this summer.

Manuel Pellegrini will be handed over £100million of talent to turn Manchester City back into winners.

Luka Modric is the No.1 transfer target for new Manchester United boss David Moyes this summer - although Jose Mourinho wants to take the ex-Spurs midfielder to Chelsea with him from Real Madrid.

Moyes will also return to former club Everton and buy Marouane Felaini for £24m - and aims to make peace between United and Rooney.

Incoming Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has asked them to get him four new players – and one is Liverpool’s star striker Luis Suarez.

Arsenal are set to win the battle to land *Sunderland goalkeeper Simon *Mignolet.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is ready to use his *summer war-chest to fund a move for long-term *target Paul Pogba.

Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa is on super-rich Monaco’s hit-list, with a £10million move to take the Frenchman ‘home’ in the pipeline.

Newcastle will step up their interest in £12million-rated Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony.

Chelsea's Fernando Torres and Edin Dzeko of Manchester City are Fiorentina’s top two targets as they look to land a quality striker this *summer.

Martin Skrtel has revealed he could quit Liverpool this summer.

Manchester United want to sign former Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas. (Express)

Aston Villa like the look of Peterborough forward Dwight Gayle who is looking to leave the club. (Mail on Sunday)

Lyon have made an approach for unwanted Arsenal forward Gervinho. (Metro)

Jose Mourinho wants to make Romelu Lukaku into the new Didier Drogba at Chelsea. (Express)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...fer-gossip-fabregas-manchester-united-1913220

I didn't say anything against that. What I meant is the following: Kosovo is an accepted country in many cases (f.e. Germany acknowledges their status as independent country). So when they have an official NT, why should players from Kosovo play for Albania?

because after all we are ALL Albanians , Kosovo or Albania it dosnt matter that much , but than again some player like Xhaka or Shaqiri would pick to play for Kosovo since they dont like how they were "trated" by Albanian Football Federation , and others like Lorik Cana , who coms from Gjakova (Kosova) same city as me , and one of my best friend its near cousin with him and i had chances to have coffe with Cana a few times and I know his views , he's more "nacionalist" guy who believe there is just one country and that is Albania , and just because we didn't have chance to pick dosn't mean we are different from Albania (which is believe of more than 75% of people from Kosovo) so I guess that how it should be , but as long as we are a different country we should have a different NT and people are free to pick to play for Kosovo or Albania , some like that and others that other which its something they would pick at the end of the day !

About Januzaj.
From what i've read (and of course we don't know if this is true) it's his father who wants him to play for Albania. Not him. If this is true, that's wrong. If he wants to play for Albania: no problem, but it should be his choice...
Januzaj is the best player of an extremely talented generation of Belgian players. I've already said this, but i will repeat it. Our national under 16 team of a few years ago was fabulous according to people who know about youth talent. The same people who recognised the 16 year old Eden Hazard as a very good player, said about that team that there were 5 or 6 players that had everything to become better than Hazard. From all i've read (so i'm not sure) Januzaj wants to play for that Belgian team...

I have nothing against Albania, but imagine Zinedine Zidane wanting to play for Algeria...when it transpired that he won a WC and an European Cup with France...i'm not saying Belgium will win the World Cup...but it's quite realistic to think that Belgium have a better national team than Albania. Of course this is off-topic. I'm sorry.

well I think Belgium press try to make situation looks more ugly than it is , and Albanian press try to do same thing , as most of times its said that Januzaj and his family have a lot of pression from Belgium to pick them over Albania (but as i said I believe both sides try to make it look in they're favor)

Idk the story of Zidane about Algeria and im not sure how it was , but even Messi seems isn't going to win anything with Argentina but he could pick Spain over it and be a winner (I know I'm Exaggerating). chances are more big he win something with Belgium rather than Albania but sometimes love for your country its more big than wining silverware .

all tho if he pick Belgium over Albania (as there is no Kosovo NT YET) than I won't blame him for this and I wish this guy the best after all!

because after all we are ALL Albanians , Kosovo or Albania it dosnt matter that much , but than again some player like Xhaka or Shaqiri would pick to play for Kosovo since they dont like how they were "trated" by Albanian Football Federation , and others like Lorik Cana , who coms from Gjakova (Kosova) same city as me , and one of my best friend its near cousin with him and i had chances to have coffe with Cana a few times and I know his views , he's more "nacionalist" guy who believe there is just one country and that is Albania , and just because we didn't have chance to pick dosn't mean we are different from Albania (which is believe of more than 75% of people from Kosovo) so I guess that how it should be , but as long as we are a different country we should have a different NT and people are free to pick to play for Kosovo or Albania , some like that and others that other which its something they would pick at the end of the day !

So according to you there is no need for a country called Kosovo? Just enlarge Albania's size and incorporate the currently so called "Kosovo"-area? This is highly illogical regarding all that Kosovo-stuff going around.

There is no pressure whatsoever on Januzaj to play for Belgium, none at all...just like there never was pressure on Carcela and Chadli...

So according to you there is no need for a country called Kosovo? Just enlarge Albania's size and incorporate the currently so called "Kosovo"-area? This is highly illogical regarding all that Kosovo-stuff going around.

according to me there is no need for a lot of stuff what happen , but when you're not strong enough to decide for your future than you have to pick best thing that is offered to you !

but best way to know this its to make a petition on both country's Kosovo and Albania and see if they want to be together as single country , at the end thats real freedom people pick that at the end of the day !

according to me this flag of Kosovo dosn't have to do nothing with our country and our people , people died for Albanian red flag with black eagle on it and now someone bring that flag and make it represent Kosovo ? thats not just for me but I respect that all tho I can't love it !

anyway it has gone OT if you have interes we continua this conversation with PM.

Florentino Perez now on the radio says that Dani Carvajal will be back to Real Madrid this summer.

He should have never gone to Leverkusen in the first place, it's all Mou's fault he wanted him out while he kept a guy like Arbeloa ahead of him...

Joaquin from Malaga to Fiorentina.

Falcao's move to Monaco is matter of hours. Seems like James Rodriguez said somewhere he was happy of having the opportunity to play with Falcao both on national and club level. So :D

I love that Monaco still aren't guaranteed to even be allowed to play in Ligue Un - yet all these players are signing for them.

Sugar daddys make the world go round.

Then again, imagine living in Monaco on a footballer's salary !!!

I love that Monaco still aren't guaranteed to even be allowed to play in Ligue Un - yet all these players are signing for them.

Sugar daddys make the world go round.

Then again, imagine living in Monaco on a footballer's salary !!!

what do you mean ? why isn't guaranteed ? because of some debts they have ? and I don't think Ligue One will take any actions for that , its a huge profit for them to have one other "PSG" in they're league , this is making league more strong and getting more money from media and stuff , PSG , Monaco , Marseille , Lyon surely Ligue 1 sounds more interesting than in past years , with all this said I guess they gonna end more up than serie a in couple years (if serie a teams dont invest more on buying stars)

It's because the French FA demands that Monaco has an office in France so they will pay full tax.

what do you mean ? why isn't guaranteed ? because of some debts they have ? and I don't think Ligue One will take any actions for that , its a huge profit for them to have one other "PSG" in they're league , this is making league more strong and getting more money from media and stuff , PSG , Monaco , Marseille , Lyon surely Ligue 1 sounds more interesting than in past years , with all this said I guess they gonna end more up than serie a in couple years (if serie a teams dont invest more on buying stars)

As I understand it, the owners of teams in Ligue Un said that they wouldn't allow Monaco 'in' unless they pay a fee to compensate for their tax-advantage. (Fee around 200m euros).

Due to the tax situation in Monaco, they essentially pay half the wages of players compared to all the other teams in the league. For example, if Ibra is demanding 300k a week post-tax from PSG - they have to pay him more than 600k a week, whereas Monaco would just have to pay the 300k. It's pretty unfair in that sense.

BUT.

Given the way that sugar daddy clubs like PSG operate, it's hardly less fair then allowing Monaco/PSG to spend infinite amounts of money to win the league, so I can kind of get the cries of hypocrisy.

Will be interesting how many years it takes for the top clubs in Europe to be:
City (Oil)
PSG (Oil)
Chelsea (Oil)
Monaco (Oil)
Real (Gvnt subsidized)
Barca (Gvnt subsidized)
Bayern (Old 'monopoly')
Man Utd (Old 'monopoly')

Gvnt subsidized sound like a pell grant or a unsub FFELP funds. That's better then having a sugar daddy.

Back
Top Bottom